logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
2. (23 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
3. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
Odesk
Financial Account has been suspended PERMANENTLY
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
National Tax Experts/ IRS Tax Doctor
Scam/ Fraud
5. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Cheapjerseys.us
Do not order from this site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

flat creek transportation Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

flat creek transportation - Alabama, Kinston - escrow money and misrepresentation of facts

Posted:    bruce hudson
1. I have worked for Mr. Charles Patterson at least 4 times and never have I gotten any money withheld for escrow, as always his side of the story was that there were claims, but why does Mr. Patterson provide notice in writing to employee. Does not the employee at least deserve notice?

2. Mr. Patterson and/or his employees report a misrepresentation of facts (untruthful) to U.S.I.S., that are meant to prevent a ex-employee, from obtaining jobs from compainies who rely on this information from the U.S.I.S. service. By this I mean, he purposley submits information he or his employees...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Alabama, Kinston Complaint category Employers

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults