logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Buckelldesigns
Beware of buckelldesigns (pennyauctiondesignteam)
2. (1 mins ago)
pennyauctiondesignteam.com
Scammers
3. (1 mins ago)
eqlSoft Pvt ltd.
Fraud / Taking money from employees for experience letter after completion of the bond also /
4. (8 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FGLifeInsCo Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

FGLifeInsCo - Maryland, Baltimore - They provide fault phone number and it is impossible to reach them

Posted: 2014-04-11 by    Tauk
I signed up for the services from the company FGLifeInsCo. The owner charged me immediately for really huge sum, and after that I haven’t received any confirmation info, as well as no services and no communication. I found their phone number, but when I tried to call them, the lady took phone and told me that it wasn’t this company. Total scam. So be careful if you use services of this company or leave comments if you have horrible experience with them....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Maryland, Baltimore Complaint category Products & Services

FGLifeInsCo - Don't even know who they are

Posted: 2012-05-31 by    Gerald Huth
I found charges on my bank account under a name of this company. There were several charges already from the past months which I've missed while checking my bank statements. I never used my card online so I don't know how they've managed to get my card details. Anyway, it's scam for sure....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Why Consumers Can't Avoid Unplanned Purchases