EMTC Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

EMTC / Bad AC adapter / charger

Nook on Mar 26, 2012
I had purchased a laptop charger for a compaq presario 3000 in May 2011. This universal charger malfunctioned and shorted out while being used on a motel bed in September. Luckily a destructive fire was avoided only because of the smell of burning plastic. Company refused to respond to three emails and of course they had a physical address listed on their website and no phone. Scam. I want my 15-20 dollars back or a replacement unit.

EMTC / Shipment was incomplete

Mi
Miloper on Feb 1, 2012
I ordered a Profile Technology; model PL-2303 USB-to-Serial Port Adapter Cable however, the driver software required for it to function was missing. Please forward the diskette containing the driver ASAP as the cable is useless without it. I was unable to find a customer service phone number for your company anywhere on the internet. Is that intentional?

EMTC / Product not delivered

On
Onkare on Jan 25, 2012
I ordered three things from this company and only received the phone battery...that by the way won't hold a charge! I have sent email after email and no one will reply. I am so disappointed and ticked that I spent money with a company that won't help their customers. Now I know why they don't give out their phone number!

EMTC / The replacement phone battery was worse than the 1st one sent

Al
Alidologe on Jan 23, 2012
I wish I had read the complaints listed here before I placed my order 2 weeks ago. The 1st battery recieved would hold a charge for about 20 min. and died several times before I gave up. The EMTC Co. replaced it free of charge, BUT the replacement would not charge at all! After 30 hours, I sadly gave up. Their prices are too good to be true, and this is the reason why, their batteries are pure crap. One thing odd about my 2 bad batteries is that the red and black wires from battery to plug are 2xs longer than my origional?!? Is this the defect, maybe? I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt...but after 2 strikes out, I will not ask for a 3rd battery, I am asking for my money back.

EMTC / Please avoid them and use a reputable company with good ratings and a phone number

Tl
Tlangoe on Jan 18, 2012
As others have noted, the rechargeable batteries this company sell do not hold a charge. Also, laptop charger is not recognized buy my laptop. The charger felt very light and cheap. Unable to change polarity on the tip because one prong is larger than the other, so you cannot flip it. They have no phone number to contact. Please avoid them and use a reputable company with good ratings and a phone number.

EMTC / EMTC lists no phone number and has a BBB rating of &F&

Is
Istibote on Jan 17, 2012
EMTC lists no phone number and has a BBB rating of "F". I received email from EMTC saying they shipped a HP98 printer cartridge, but the post office used the tracking number to show that they never received the package. They lied! I obtained quick refund from EMTC after entering a complaint thru PayPal. (In th furure, I will be much more careful about ordering from a business that doesn't list a phone number as a contact!).

EMTC / They advertise one thing and ship defective substitutes

Do
Doffe on Jan 11, 2012
I ordered two identical cell phone batteries. EMTC described them as original Panasonic but I got generic. One failed after a week and the second after 2 months. I emailed and asked for a refund but they wanted me to ship the bad batteries for a replacement. I assume that since both batteries failed, the replacement would be bad as well so I asked for a refund or for a phone conversation (there's no tel number for them). Now they are not answering my emails any more.

EMTC / They sell defective cell batteries

Ga
Gabler on Jan 11, 2012
I ordered two identical cell phone batteries from them. They advertised a genuine Panasonic but shipped no-name batteries. One failed after a week and the second failed after 2 months. Based on the fact that they did not send me the batteries that I ordered and that they shipped two defective ones, I concluded that the best would be to ask for a refund. I could not find a tel number to call so I emailed them a message saying that since both batteries died so fast I’d like to get a refund. They emailed back saying that the batteries are under warranty and that I need to ship them to be...

EMTC / Good service

I was hesitant to order from this company because of the reviews here, but I did it anyway. I purchased 2 Dish Network remotes for my dad's receiver for Christmas. There really is no contact with the company just fyi...you just get a receipt from Paypal. I received a package 7 days after the order date. When I opened the package, there was only 1 remote instead of the 2 I ordered and I thought, "Oh boy...here we go." I immediately emailed the EMT telling them what happened and told them if I didnt hear from them quickly, I would have no choice but to dispute the charge. To their credit...
Contact Us