logo

Park Resorts
Stay far away from Park Resorts
2. (38 mins ago)
VVM Attorneys
I paid off the account, but are still pestered
3. (59 mins ago)
BAYPORT CELLULAR
phone not working
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
DPL FLORA FARMS NOIDA
ELEVATIONS AND CREATIONS is a group of street smart fraud boys
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)

Ehow Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ehow - plagiarism

Posted:    NeverMind
eHow.com allows their authors to plagiarize information from other websites. Read the RIP OFF REPORT. Search for "Rip Off Reports eHow." You'll see a few!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Ehow - Ohio - redirecting members articles

Posted:    budgy1124
I was a member of ehow from 10/2007 to 04/2009 I wrote and published article and was paid for views. I had about 100 articles published and some were making good money. On 04/01/2009 I tried to log into my account and received a message that said my account has been disabled. I sent them many emails asking why it was disabled, they finally emailed me back and said it was deleted for plagiarism on a article and that was all it said; didn't say which article was in question, or the chance to appeal it which is what they state in their terms of use.
They just delete the members entire account....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio Complaint category Products & Services

Is Work at Home Scam or Real Deal?

Latest Groups