logo

Clayton Homes
Bad Construction - Failure to Follow Up
5. (23 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
mower drive belt keeps throwing off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ehow Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ehow - plagiarism

Posted:    NeverMind
eHow.com allows their authors to plagiarize information from other websites. Read the RIP OFF REPORT. Search for "Rip Off Reports eHow." You'll see a few!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Ehow - Ohio - redirecting members articles

Posted:    budgy1124
I was a member of ehow from 10/2007 to 04/2009 I wrote and published article and was paid for views. I had about 100 articles published and some were making good money. On 04/01/2009 I tried to log into my account and received a message that said my account has been disabled. I sent them many emails asking why it was disabled, they finally emailed me back and said it was deleted for plagiarism on a article and that was all it said; didn't say which article was in question, or the chance to appeal it which is what they state in their terms of use.
They just delete the members entire account....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio Complaint category Products & Services

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams