logo

Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013
my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk
4. (45 mins ago)
Listia.com
This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness
5. (1 hr 16 mins ago)
BridesOfUkraine.com
I paid money for nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Easy savers / Proflowers Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Easy savers / Proflowers - Unauthorized membership charges

Posted:    aperec
I made an on line credit card purchase of flowers on the proflowers.com website. At the end of the purchase, I was enticed to see if I could save on shipping fees. I entered that I was interested and was led to an Easy Saver web site which initially requested basic personal information. When it provided me a membership number, I perceived that this would amount to a membership with monthly payments, without any immediate benefits in shipping fee reductions, not what I wanted. So, I proceeded to exit from the Easy Saver website as best as I could back to the Proflower website where I completed the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Flowers Delivery

Easy savers / Proflowers - Massachusetts - Unauthorized charges!

Posted:    fairdealings
I shopped for some flowers on the proflowers.com and made an online payment. I did not even realize how and where "easy savers" was involved. After a few days, I got an email from easy savers and i simply disregarded it assuming it was some spam mail. I notice they charged me 14.95$ for some membership. I notice others who shopped with proflowers also face the same situation. This makes me believe easy savers & proflowers are together in this scam. Not to mention the unethical ways "easy savers" takes away your money from your card.

I could not yet talk to easy...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Massachusetts Complaint category E-Shopping

5 Tips to Protect Your Savings From Inflation