logo

Easy savers / Proflowers Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Easy savers / Proflowers - Unauthorized membership charges

Posted:    aperec
I made an on line credit card purchase of flowers on the proflowers.com website. At the end of the purchase, I was enticed to see if I could save on shipping fees. I entered that I was interested and was led to an Easy Saver web site which initially requested basic personal information. When it provided me a membership number, I perceived that this would amount to a membership with monthly payments, without any immediate benefits in shipping fee reductions, not what I wanted. So, I proceeded to exit from the Easy Saver website as best as I could back to the Proflower website where I completed the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Flowers Delivery

Easy savers / Proflowers - Massachusetts - Unauthorized charges!

Posted:    fairdealings
I shopped for some flowers on the proflowers.com and made an online payment. I did not even realize how and where "easy savers" was involved. After a few days, I got an email from easy savers and i simply disregarded it assuming it was some spam mail. I notice they charged me 14.95$ for some membership. I notice others who shopped with proflowers also face the same situation. This makes me believe easy savers & proflowers are together in this scam. Not to mention the unethical ways "easy savers" takes away your money from your card.

I could not yet talk to easy...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Massachusetts Complaint category E-Shopping

401k Withdrawals - What You Need to Know