logo

Corporations for Character Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Corporations for Character - Will not stop calling

Posted: 2015-06-01 by    Beverly Brownell
Every day I receive an automated phone call from this company. Every day I tell them not to call back, but they continue...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing

Corporations for Character - Texas, Midland - Legitimacy

Posted:    MidMan
In defense of CfC, the Texas Fraternal Order of Police says they are their professional fundraiser. The mailing I got in followup to the phone call is from the TFOP, not CfC, and contains that statement. The return address for the donation card is also to the TFOP (I checked it against their website). As much as I resent telemarketing, in this case CfC is apparently on the up-and-up. I am not affiliated with CfC or the FOP. In fact, the police in my community chose not to affiliate with the FOP, and my donation would go to the statewide organization, not any local chapter....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Midland Complaint category Telemarketing

How to Invest Without Much Money