logo

Lease Finance Group
Fraud
3. (26 mins ago)
Universal Survey Center
Request to stop unsolicited phone calls
4. (28 mins ago)
Arizona Parrots
No contact with them since payment
5. (55 mins ago)
BEWARE! FRAUD! Christs Church of the Valley - CCV CHURCH Peoria AZ - CCVONLINE.COM
Church Leadership Continues to Allow Felon Member to Ripoff Members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Coke Zero Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Coke Zero - 2 strings found inside 1.5 liter coke

Posted:    lilian m sanchez
I bought 8 1.5 liter bottle of cokezero last Dec 20, 2010 in Savemore Supermarket in General Luis branch in Novaliches, Quezon City. Coke zero was intended to be part of our little get together with my friends together with our children the nex day. When we were on our third bottle this 2 strings appeared and it halted our happiness for we worry about our health and so our childrens. We tried to call your hotline but nobody is answering the phone. The bottle is still with me. If you need to clarify on this concern you may call me up at 023551518 or on my mobile number 09154416170. the official receipt...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Other

Coke Zero - Texas, Deer Park - Expiration

Posted:    yasahirav
I purchased a Coke Zero today, May 25, 2009, at the gas station listed above. After I left, I realized that the date on the Coke was for May 18, 2009. I have the receipt and bottle if proof is needed. I just want this company to be aware of this situation. I am a loyal and returning customer for Coke products and enjoy it very much....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Deer Park Complaint category Other

Tips How to Save Money on Gasoline