logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
czarmedia.net
Took money for free subscription
2. (27 mins ago)
www.souvenirids.com
Never received. Never replied.
3. (34 mins ago)
Flipkey - Celia B Home 228551
Tons of Issues With Cabin Rental
4. (52 mins ago)
Nomorerack.com
Never received items
5. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
Kool Smiles children's Dentist
Children treated badly-child ABUSE!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Coke Zero Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Coke Zero - 2 strings found inside 1.5 liter coke

Posted:    lilian m sanchez
I bought 8 1.5 liter bottle of cokezero last Dec 20, 2010 in Savemore Supermarket in General Luis branch in Novaliches, Quezon City. Coke zero was intended to be part of our little get together with my friends together with our children the nex day. When we were on our third bottle this 2 strings appeared and it halted our happiness for we worry about our health and so our childrens. We tried to call your hotline but nobody is answering the phone. The bottle is still with me. If you need to clarify on this concern you may call me up at 023551518 or on my mobile number 09154416170. the official receipt...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Other

Coke Zero - Texas, Deer Park - Expiration

Posted:    yasahirav
I purchased a Coke Zero today, May 25, 2009, at the gas station listed above. After I left, I realized that the date on the Coke was for May 18, 2009. I have the receipt and bottle if proof is needed. I just want this company to be aware of this situation. I am a loyal and returning customer for Coke products and enjoy it very much....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Deer Park Complaint category Other

Helpful Tips for Keeping You and Your Computer Safe