logo

CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
WINNING NOTIFICATION
3. (48 mins ago)
Pogo.com
Club Pogo Jackpots not paying!
4. (50 mins ago)

Carphone Warehouse Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Carphone Warehouse - Misquoted broadband

Posted: 2011-08-02 by    Niederm
On 16 April2009 I talked to a Talk Talk representative (F.R. ID. TTE85531192), in Morrisons store in Morecambe. I was told that it was likely that Tiscali, my current phone and broadband supplier would be going bankrupt and then I would be stuck with no phone or broadband. I was quoted £16.74 a month for call plan Talk UK anytime. I explained I wanted to transfer my broadband as well and was told that would cost altogether 21.74 a month but that it could not be done in the store. She told me to ask for my MAC code from Tiscali and in about 10 days Talk Talk would ring me and I was to give...

Carphone Warehouse - England, Bedfordshire, Dunstable - New up grade phone suffers from poor signal

Posted: 2011-03-11 by    RĂ©gis Auckland

To: cdunstone@cpwplc.com
Sent: Friday, 11 March, 2011 8:58:20
Subject: Fw: Complaint

Dear Mr Charles Dunstone

I wish you to be aware of the appalling service I have received from the Carphone Warhouse today and the lack of resolve to my complaints.

What they have done is not fair, decent or moral and I wish you to help me resolve this issue.

Yours sincerely
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Bedfordshire, Dunstable Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Carphone Warehouse - England, Derbyshire - poor customer service

Posted:    yellowpearl
I have just spent over an hour with carphone warehouse on the phone...
I bought a Nokia c3-00 off the internet; due to the adverse weather I still haven’t received my phone five days later.
I went into their local shop and found that they had the same phone i had ordered, I asked them if I could have one instead because there is a delay in the delivery, the staff were awful and said no you will have to wait for the delivery.
Thats brought me back to my hour on the phone, they gave me two choices;
A) Cancel my order, the phone cost £70, only get back £60...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Derbyshire Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Carphone Warehouse - England, Cambridgeshire, ST NEOTS - LG chocolate phone

Posted:    agoodjohn
5 MONTHS AGO CARPHONE WAREHOUSE UPGRADED ME TO A LG CHOCOLATE. I AM 60 AND DID NOT GET ON WITH THE TOUCH SCREEN, THEY WILL NOT CHANGE. THEY WILL SWOP FOR ANOTHER CHOCOLATE. I HAVE TO GO 19 MONTHS LEFT ON CONTRACTCT WITH A PHONE I CAN'T USE PAING 30 POUND A MONTH. HAVE TRIED 3 TIME TO GET THEM TO CHANGE IT BUT THEY WONT....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Cambridgeshire, ST NEOTS Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Carphone Warehouse - Unauthorized billing

Posted:    Butterman
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Carphone Warehouse - Awful service

Posted:    Holdon
I took a mobile contract out with Caphone Warehouse in January 2009 where I was on a high tariff due to the value of the phone. The network provider was 02 and the handset was the new Nokia Arte Carbon.

Within the first 16 days I declared the handset faulty and was advised by the Branch Manager of the store in Manchester where I had taken the phone out, that due to length of time being over the 7 days, I was unable to cancel the contract but he would do what he could to ensure that the handset was replaced with a new working handset.

It took Carphone Warehouse over...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications

Carphone Warehouse - Not following policy

Posted:    Mulinus
The story is that the company provided me with a phone that was a replacement for my insurance phone that i lost but they do not have that in stock and so offered me an alternative which was not up to standard that the phone that i was paying my contract for.Once this issue was resolved and they offered me a phone which was upto the specification of my original phone then i accepetd on recipt of the phone when i took it home i found out that the phone had a fault and returned it to the shop. once the manager at the shop recived the phone and said and identified that the phone did have a fault he...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Carphone Warehouse - Simply bad

Posted:    Opl
I have been a customer of talk talk for 2 years now and unbeknown to me I have been billed for caller display form the start of my contract. I have only been made aware of this today and did not request this facility with my original order. I do not have a phone with caller display capability on it so it is therefore useless to me, whn i advised them of this they told me they would neither credit my account or refund the money for a facility i didn't order and cannoy use. I also requeste to rever back to paper billing as i cannot access my on line account, they did not action this as and when...

Carphone Warehouse - Terrible company

Posted:    Ebon
My Story begins back in Novemebr 2008. I purchased a quantity of two of these what seemed fanatastic LG KP500 Cookie touch screen handsets. The plus points being a light, modern touch screen handset with easy to use applications. Not long after obtaining them I noticed both would crash at random intervals. The handset would blue screen. My daughter tried to edit some text onto a picture message using the picture editor only to find that the phone blue screened. I noted mine would freeze. I returned them both within twenty eight days to CPW who without any argument swapped them out. The replacement...

Carphone Warehouse - Mislea sales

Posted:    RichG85
I purchased a laptop on 09/10/09 from Westfeild. Upon the purchase there was a disagreement by 2 staff members about the laptop being a demo product. The seal of the box was opened and when questioned why it did not come completely sealed, i was told that the sales agent opened it to check the product in the back office. However after confirming with Leasa Crowe (sales agent) i was assured by her that the manager has agreed it was new. On the box itself it is maked demo and scratched over which the manager thereafter initialled against the scratch to confirm the laptop is brand new.I asked Leasa...

Carphone Warehouse - England, Essex, Ilford - Disconnection

Posted:    Ramadhoss
Hi,
I have been having severe problems disconnecting my services with carphone warehouse.
I became their customer in Feb2007 and just a month into the subscription, I realised I had been conned into a deal wherein I had signed up for a 12 month contract.
Upon enquiry about disconnection, I was told that I could not disconnect until the contract expired.
I patiently waited for the expiry date and to my dismay when I called them, I was told that my contract automatically was renewed, without even asking me (perhaps this was part of the contract, I still do not know).
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Essex, Ilford Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Time to Cut the Cable?