Blinds.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Blinds.com / POOR customer service-unreasonable wait time!

Ly
lynn on 2012-07-30
I spent $500.00 on window shades. One was not made properly. I spent 2 hours on hold earlier this am, only to be disconnected. As I write, I have been on hold listening to music for 35 minutes now. I left my phone number 3 1/2 hours ago for a return call. This is POOR customer service. No one has all day to wait on hold for a customer service rep. A company is only as good as their customer service department, and BLINDS.COM is awful! Considering sending all blinds back, and doing business elsewhere! Not worth the time!

Blinds.com / Scam

Ha
HanF51 on
I was a supplier of blinds to American Blind and Wallpaper Factory. They owe me a lot of $$$$ for orders that were shipped to their customers and then I didn't get paid. There have been several postings about this. I have done some research and this is what I have found. The guy that owned American Blinds is Jon Bauer who heads up a multi-billion dollar hedge fund called contrarian capital. He was also American Blinds "secure lender". I am told that over the years his company took out millions and millions of dollars out of American Blinds. He bled them dry and then decided to pull the...

Blinds.com - Florida, St. Petersburg / freebeegas.com

Starting November 2008, I enrolled in your gas program, after submitting $300.00 in gas receipts as per your request, dated 11-24-08, I have not received any vouchers in the amount of $25.00 increments for the following months of January, February, March. I have submited the $5.00 and sent the coupons in the US Mail each month, however there has been no response from your program. Still waiting.
Contact Us