logo

Mobily
Unsubscribe / Deactivate
2. (4 mins ago)
wholesalemensshirts.net
They stop to communicate after they get your money
3. (11 mins ago)
Paid2Refer.com
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
luz
HOW I GOT MY LOAN OF $150,000.00 FROM WEMA LOANS !‏.
5. (16 mins ago)

Atmos Energy Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Atmos Energy - Use less, pay more

Posted:    Dunlip
It looks like on March 29, 2007 the Railroad Commission of Texas has issued an order that Atmos Energy Corporation can charge its customers some kind of a fee called WNA (Weather Normalization Adjustment) effective immediately. I found that out when I received my Atmos Energy bill this month. In the month of February 2007 my gas bill was $155.30 of which $120.64 was for my actual gas consumption of 14.0 MCF. In March 2007 I used less gas, about 12, 3 MCF and that is $105.99. But Atmos Energy added a $101.75 charge they call WNA to my March 07 bill bringing my total bill to $253.80. When I called...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Utility Services

Atmos Energy - They refuse to allow me to speak to a billing person or a supervisor

Posted:    Ian
Atmos Energy ows me $263.41.
I have contacted them several times (11-22, 11-30, 12-2, 1-10) but they just say the credit has not been processed.

Can you help me get the credit?...

EMail Scam Targets Bank Accounts