logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
5. (0 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Amone.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Amone.com - Florida, Fort Lauderdale - 10% Rates way to high

Posted:    KimHART
I saw the website which showed rates as low as 6.9% and was shocked when I got 10%. I have a 650 score and never pay on double didgit interest rates in my life. They connected me with some credit union whihc obviously give out these higher rates. I suggest not using them unless you are looking for a high rate loan. I would try your local bank first and use them as last resort....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Fort Lauderdale Complaint category Loans

Amone.com - California - Not what they say

Posted:    widick
I should have known better. First person (salesman) I spoke to was wonderful. I explained my situation to him and he said although there were no guarantees, that it should be 'no problem'. I was very clear as to my circumstances and the amount that I needed. The actual consultant was brief, but he submitted two applications for me. Those people informed me that NO ONE would give me a loan with my circumstances, and most certainly not in the amount I needed. The consultant then said I could get a co-signer... and he would not be able to submit those applications but would give me instructions....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Loans

Amone.com - Florida, Plantation - Advertising

Posted:    JenniferHall
I used America One and was disappointed with the rate I received. I saw on the website they were advertising a 6.9% rate. Mine came back way higher, 9.5%. I have good credit. I don't see why places post one rate and then give you another. It seems like alot of places do this. They told me I could get my money back if I was able to get a better rate somewhere else but I have no idea where to go, that's why I retained there services. I guess Im out with my high rate....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Plantation Complaint category Business & Finances

Amone.com - Florida, Ft Lauderdale - money for nothing

Posted:    markoro
This company fronts as a company with funds that can help businesses. It is actually a consulting firm for poor people. They receieve a few hundered dollars from a prospect and then tell the prospect simple advice like it takes good credit an assets to borrow money. Money not well spent. Get a refund or dont bother at all. They are not a lending institution....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Ft Lauderdale Complaint category Business & Finances

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults