logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.sevennotrump.com
Impossible to get order and refund. Seller is idiot
2. (1 mins ago)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Ville Platte, Louisiana

www.3cmillworks.com - The seller didn’t communicate with me and hasn’t provided the order

Posted: 2015-04-29   Buchanan
I won’t advise people to buy from the company www.3cmillworks.com. I ordered flooring from them, but these jerks provided only confirmation info. After that I heard completely nothing from them. I didn’t get the order. The seller continued to keep silence. These people are scammers...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Louisiana, Ville Platte Complaint category E-Shopping

Dollar General Store / Manager - manager was very rude

Posted: 2011-08-24   vashti longino
my friend and i was just in this store getting food and other stuff . when my friend was tellin me about the manager being rude to her sister the day before, well that manager vicky was over hearing us talking and came around the corner and started being rude w/ us and we told her we was not...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Louisiana, Ville Platte Complaint category Department Stores

DRI* TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.COMMN - did not give aurthorization to charge my credit card

Posted: 2010-01-27   cheryl fontenot
I did not give this company permission to charge my credit card for another year of services. Shouldn't you have permission from the consumer before making charges to their credit card? I want a reimburstment of the charges....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Louisiana, Ville Platte Complaint category Credit Cards

Burger King - Ville Platte - Employee-Stole My Husbands Cell Phone

Posted: 2008-12-23   News
My husbands cell phone was stolen by an employee from Burger King... He went to eat there for lunch with my 7 year old son... Ordered... placed his cell phone and keys down by the register... grabbed his food... returned to get his keys and cell... then realized there were only keys there......
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Louisiana, Ville Platte Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Acai Berry Free Trial Scam