United Lending Services Co. (ULSC) Logo

United Lending Services Co. (ULSC) Customer Care Service

United Lending Services Co.

244 5th Avenue, Suite 200
New York
New York

Customer Support Phone Numbers

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 1696
Smithtown, NY 11787

United Lending Services Co. (ULSC) Complaints & Reviews

United Lending Services / Help finding a lender?

Me
meglo on Mar 19, 2016
I've read a few reviews about this site (United Lending Services); however, I am not convinced by the credible remarks. I merely wanted a short term loan and ran into a slew of irreconcilable set-backs. They claim to provided potential lenders though all that I've found is a...

UnitedLendingServices.com / I would like to get my money back into my checking account.

Is
Isa Young on May 28, 2013
I went on line and did an application for a loan for a bad credit and was not approved. Then was connected by UnitedLendingServices.com where I was approved for $3, 000.00 dollars and was told to go to my e-mail to get the password and account number to get my loan and it has never happen. I would like to get my money back into my checking account.

United Lending Services / Fake services

Sz
szbrook on Dec 5, 2012
Company will guarantee a match with a lender, and they do just that, however you can apply for free online your self. They are willing to charge you $29. 95 but the guarantee of getting the amount of your loan is fake and your sent back into the same circle of applying over and over to...

United Lending Services Co / MONEY

Ra
RALPH FISHER on Oct 31, 2012
I SENT THEM $30.00 FOR A LOAN AND I HAVENT RECIVED THE LOAN THAT I APPLIED FOR. NOW I WANT THE MONEY I ASKED FOR, ASAP. I MEAN IT. SINCERELY RALPH FISHER. IF I DONT HAVE THAT MONEY BY FRIDAY I WILL BE ON THE DAM STREET.

Contact Us