zorpia.com

Posted:

scamers

dating site zorpia is infested with scammers in 2 days i recived over a dozen msgs from scamers and just a few from real daters, i reported the scamers and zorpia removed the reporting feature from my profile, they dont want me to report scamers, , what does that say about zorpia ? BEWARE ONLINE DATERS OF ZORPIA !
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
zorpia doesnt care about the scammers. many have the gold accounts now and have a business off site scamming people for cash. men and women are doing this. zorpia is aware they are grabbing their clients on the site and taking them offsite to scam for $. all kinds of perverts on the site - i closed my account
 29th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have to agree with what everyone is saying about Zorpia. I have been on the site for 3 days now and I have close to 300 requests. Everyone I have come across cannot spell, they love me within an hour or two, and they all seem to have to go to Africa to retrieve money. I don't know about anyone else, but I have not believed a word that I have been told by these men. Now I am not sure if I could distinguish a true person from the false ones. I had received a friend request from a Dr. David Mark on Skype not too long ago, and today I received a friend request from the same photo with the name Benjamin Philip. I don't know how to delete the people, and I have tried everything. So the only advise to give is DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANYONE, AND DO NOT LET THEM TELL YOU THEY WILL INVEST YOUR MONEY FOR YOU.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! Thank you for your time. I hope this is helpful.

Contact Us