logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (3 mins ago)
Google / Work At Home Software
Not requested / credit card charged
2. (7 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
3. (13 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money

Zocdoc.com Complaints & Reviews - Avoid this website at all costs

Zocdoc.com Contacts & Informations

Zocdoc.com

Posted: 2012-01-23 by    Gliret

Avoid this website at all costs

Zocdoc.com
zocdoc.com
After using a dentist, based on the 37 favorable reviews shown on ZocDoc.com, it turned out that dentist wasn't anywhere as good as the biased reviews said. ... I wanted to post a negative review about this dentist but was told I can not, because I didn't "book" the appointment from the ZocDoc.com site, first. ... And was told to read their "review policy" regarding it. ... I offered to show proof I used the dentist in question, but wasn't given any consideration to do so, and was told, by the ZocDoc REP, the dentists advertising on their site request this policy. ... When I read a review site, I'm not thinking of writing a review before using the dentist, and have NO need to view any "review policy". ... This site seems to "protect" the dentists from negative reviews, hiding behind this "review policy", without regard for the public users "right-to-know" the truth about the dentists advertising on ZocDoc.com ... I strongly suggest to the public, to IGNORE all reviews on ZocDoc.com as biased, and paid-for by the dentists listed there, as simply advertising for bad dentists who want to keep their secret.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2012 by   Mr.Hugh 0 Votes
Zoc Doc did not put my review on line even though I personally spoke to ZocDoc about it and they confirmed to me by phone that they had finally confirmed that I had visited the dentist that day and that my issues were correct.
The way my friends and I read it if ZocDoc posted bad reviews, the dentists who pay them a monthly charge would remove themselves from the service. When ZocDoc initially called my dentist the dentist's assistant said I had been a no show. Not what the bill they sent my insurance company stated. There is no way a patient can come away a winner. They also state dentists are in dental insurance programs they are not. They will claim the money from the insurance but they are not a participating dentist even though ZocDoc states they are. Yes it can cost you a lot of extra cash.
If you need a dentist appointment go to your insurance companies list and find one. If you have no insurance make sure the dentist gives you a written quote just like the car body shop.
 5th of Mar, 2014 by   GGA130 +1 Votes
ZocDoc has an excellent sales team and scams doctors into joining. They book fake appointments to make a doctor think the site is working. Those patients never show up. If you ask to cancel your account, they tell you they need to call you back- then they never call back and play the same game if you call again. They will also encourage you to put their booking coe on your existing website. They will claim they are responsible for the patients booked through your site. stay away from zocdoc
 24th of Apr, 2014 by   Stlfeetdoc 0 Votes
ZocDoc is nothing more than a duplicate service for scheduling patients online. If a doctor like myself already has an established, up-to-date website, with a well run EMR system, then ZocDocs does nothing extra for you. Most good EMRs practice management systems already have online scheduling. They sell you their product that it will get you patients, but unless you are a doctor with a non-elective procedure practice (I.e. Plastic surgery, laser treatments, non covered services, cash pay only) you don't need ZocDocs. When I used them for 6 weeks, all I got was patients with no insurance and no money. All they have is they somehow pay google big dollars to be on page one of google ads to get patients to click on them, then they can search for a doctor in their system. It doesn't mean that they pick you because their may be other doctors near your area they could choose. Learn from my mistakes and save your money and put it toward your own website and SEO to better your web presence instead of using ZocDocs.
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by   RetiredJ 0 Votes
Booked dr Nishal Patel in Walnut Creek, CA through zocdoc.com. She spent less than 10 min with me without suggesting a treatment but removed some dead skin in 3 min. When I received the bill, she had charged medicare over $600 for that visit including $350 for surgical procedure! This is a fraud and have reported her. Zocdoc would not publish my negative review. They obviously have a conflict of interest and have a flawed business model.
 17th of Nov, 2014 by   DebraFerrell 0 Votes
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Seena Hisamuddin of Marietta Ga was schedule for Nov 14, 2014 @ 2:50 p.m. The office left a messages for me to call. because they needed to reschedule my appointment. I returned the call only to have someone at the office to answer with HELLO not the name of the business or anything she then explain that they needed to change my appointment. She then asked for my SS number I gave the last four she held the phone for 4 seconds. I said hello, hello she said I need all of the numbers I decline to give it to her because A this unprofessional women don't even know how to answer a phone, Were did they get her out of a Barn? And who knows what or who she is. So I explain that my identity was taken so I did not want to give that information over the phone. So she than put me on hold for 25 min. I hug up. And I just cancel my appointment with this doctor. Who need to deal with ignorant office staff. I did called zoc customer dept. to complain. They were very apologetic offered to give me a $5.00 gift card.

FedEx Commercial with John Moschitta