logo

ZeroCost4All Contacts & Informations

Posted:    EPRV

SCAM

ZeroCost4All
I signed up for the "Insider's Electronics Program" for about $40. They sent a soft-cover publication that details how to style yourself an "electronics product reviewer" and contact overseas electronics manufacturers asking for free samples to review. The program comes with a guarantee that if you don't receive $5, 000. worth of electronics in six months, ZeroCost4All will refund your money (if you provide physical proof that you sent out 60 letters in 6 months by sending back a 2-page log, and copies of all the letters). Although I followed the instructions in every detail, at the end of 60 requests to 4 countries in six months I had not received a single item! Now that I'm asking for my money back, they are making excuses. They say that, since my wife purchased the program for me in her name, I am not actually a member, and she didn't do the program, so no refund. The sad part is that I put a lot of effort into the program, including creating an actual product review site, but everything I've reviewed I've paid for like everyone else.

Comments United States Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More ZeroCost4All complaints
ZeroCost4All - intel

Comments

6th of Aug, 2009 by   manticore0001000 0 Votes
Sorry about the way they screwed you. I got a little luckier but lost 35 dollars. Thats what they charged me. I knew it was probably a scam. I'm suprised they actually had customer contact with you. I wrote my first review and sent it into them and asked them what they thought. I never got a response. I have contacted every level of customer support that they have only to never get a response. What scammers do is they scam and take off with your money once they are done with their little project aka zerocost4all. The best thing you can do now is what you are allready doing. Continue to spread the word about these crooks so that others wont fall for it. By the way, since you had bought the program, have spammers been calling and mailing you? I have been bombarded with it ever since.
 19th of Jan, 2010 by   honeybee57 0 Votes
I had a feeling they were crooked but I went for it anyway. I have loft about $1500 on internet investments over the last couple of months trying to find a way to make some money. The thing that really irritates me is when I first entered Zerocost4all in the searc engine the only thing that came up was zerocost4all.com. Then after I paid & my computer went a little goofy I went out and entered them in the same search engine and a bunch of scam sites and this site. How is that? I'm thinking they are I.D. thieves & that's why my computer went a little goofy. I got cut off & when I tried to re-connect I got a message saying someone else was useing my modem. I know I'll never see the money but maybe the complaints will help. I actually found them in the "Home Business Connection" magazine. I went for it because I did actually hear about paople doing this but it was quite some time ago. I must have missed the boat. I'm good at that.
Just sitting here minding my own business trying to make a buck and...boink!
 18th of Nov, 2010 by   Nancy Thompson Stone +1 Votes
DISAGREE WITH YOU BOTH - The ZeroCost program is awesome, apparently you are both talking about a differnet program that I am in. I don't mind writing the reviews for the products... THEY ARE FREE PRODUCTS, so what are you all complaining about anyway! Once I did have an issue with no answer to my emails, but then I realized I was typing their email support address Wrong... I was typing support@zerocostFORall.com and that was wrong you have to type it as zerocost4all. then they get your emails and DO reply.
Other companies use the word SCAM in their page titles in order to try and get you to their site instead of the real zerocost site. That is why you are getting so much crap. If the information bar doesn't have the address www.zerocost4all.com then you are not on the real zerocost site, you have been tricked by a fake company who is using the real and hones zerocost name to get you to the wrong site... Again, if the address bar doesn't begin with www.zerocost4all.com then it is your mistake and you are on the wrong site. - I don't get it- some people will complain about anything...
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   Anonymous-2011 +1 Votes
to Ms. Stone...

I dont know that you realize, they literally put: "www.zerocost4all.com" on their original posts.
not 'FOR'. so, their complaint is about the same site.
the Mag i was in stated to go to "www.myzerocost.com", which redirected me to the zerocost4all.com site.
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   MyZeroCost.com 0 Votes
apparently someone of yall have been smoking something but; it does not matter whether you put; it like the book say www.myzerocost.com or www.zerocost4all.com it is still a scam unless you all have been buying the products yourself and lying about the situation. Reason is a scam is a scam no matter what the article or application too received this stuff is on page 41 in the June 2011 Home Business connection magazine with a man and his wife and two kids on the front of it so dont talk about we are on the wrong website . I tell you what I will ask the Attorney General too send the same application i did and I will pay for it for him an lets see who have the last laugh. Because apparently the person or persons that are saying we are typing in the wrong websites are the scammers fool me once twice and strike three you are out. I will let GOD make the decisions of the thieves ha ha ha. all i want is for the too serve time and return my money too me if you guy are that deseperate get a real job..
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   Ms.Trueheart 0 Votes
Thank god. Woooh I almost hit enter. But then I wanted to see if I could find A coupon code. Found this.. Yayyyyyy me :-) lol
 22nd of Jan, 2012 by   jleggette 0 Votes
i just purchased the program went through all steps and when i go to all programs and hit myzerocost symbol it wont even open so now i cant even do anything wow 40 bucks for nothing
 7th of Oct, 2012 by   MTeena 0 Votes
Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences. I had received info on zerocost4all through an email. It sounded great. I'm sure glad that I checked here before trying this program. This is a great service.
 17th of Dec, 2012 by   melissa haddock 0 Votes
Well i just purchased the zero 4all.com i paid 84.00 and I've only been into it for a week but i was haveing trouble with the dial up Internet that i have .so i emailed them and they haven't responded i guess because hey are a scam .im just to dang gullible ...
 17th of Dec, 2012 by   MTeena 0 Votes
I also thought this is 'too good to be true'...apparently it is! When I checked it out and found them listed
on a couple of scam-sites, I emailed them to see what kind of response I'd get. Their response was very
defensive, rude and somewhat threating. My return response garner no further connection with them.
Do not let companies like this intimidate you.
 23rd of Dec, 2012 by   tim carson 0 Votes
Yea its a scam I use to work for the so call company doing networking and anonymous 2011 work there to because we where told to find websites like this and say exactly what he said to get even more people warning this is a scam!!!
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   dawn41 0 Votes
I signed with them in Dec. Last year I paid $40 then another $148 I send out my letters follow directions but still no FREE PRODUCTS. 2 Companies did email me reguarding my letters. They said they're products weren't FREE. I wonder is this all a waist of time and money. I also found this in a Magazine thinking it was legit and also went to a blog stating ppl actually received FREE PRODUCTS after about 40 days of sending letters.
 24th of Nov, 2013 by   onsitellc 0 Votes
Make a class action lawsuit, also send lettrs to attorney general in your state and there, as well as the Better Business Bureau. Need help contact me at scott@ocbmail.com
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   Mr Pereyda 0 Votes
Thanks for the reviews guys. I've found many ways to make money and I was close to do this. I didn't think it was too good to be true but I know that they hype it up like it is easy. Good thing I invest to make money. I'll just stick with that
 13th of Feb, 2014 by   kdba1008 0 Votes
hey guys, wish i would have come here first. i just paid the $17 discounted amount (most programs will lower the price if you try to leave without signing up this one went down to 27 then 17 so i took the plunge. my problem now is my browser locked up right after that and i can't find a way back in to see the program or cancel what may be an ongoing monthly charge and there is no contact info on my bank account to get in touch with someone. if any body has contact info info please post it. thx after all we are in this life thing together and should stick together to squash people like this.
 27th of Apr, 2014 by   CandieLetteBaker 0 Votes
Wow im so glad i didnt go for zero4all...that name sounds like a scam any ways, i think im sticking with my true home business dove chocolate discoveries...thx much XD
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by   SonTek 0 Votes
This is why I always use a prepaid credit card like Blue from American Express from Walmart there is no min load amount and there is no monthly, yearly, or load charges. This way when I'm ready to purchase anything online I go to Walmart and load my card with the amount of what ever it is I'm purchasing online. The ZeroCost4All.com concept is completely legitimate company really do these kinds of product testing and consumer feed back so it coat my eye and i decided to do some investigating. What I have found is the company offers you a package explaining who to contact and how to approach them to receive free products what they don't explain is it takes a lot of work to make the program start working for you and from all the people calling it a scam they seem to have done only the minimum amount of work there for gave up and called it a scam. I my self have chosen not to purchase the program because I currently do not have the time to devote to make the program work for me. I have a few friend that all paid to attend a 3 day seminar on training how to become a travel agent and all the benefits that come along with it discount air line tickets, and hotel / resorts the program cost $1, 500 3 of my friends paid extra money to have their own website setup so they would not have to do any of the work all they had to do is sit back wait for people to find their website online and collect their money after a few month of only having 1 or 2 visitors who happen to be family members visit their site and purchase an airline ticket they relized they cold no longer afford to pay the $100 a month web hosting fee and they all called it a scam and bloged to the world about it how they wear scammed out of $3, 600 $1, 500 for the seminar | $1, 500 for the Website | $600 for 6 months of web hosting. Now my other friend who didn't purchase the website package she spent months of every week from 8:00AM to 6:00PM walking door-to-door offering her travel services to business after 6 months of doing this and not getting a single client she landed her self her first account who happen to be a corporate account the company has their employee's traveling all around the united states and needs hotel room and conference auditoriums for training seminars and what ever else they do this one account profited her $50k plus a year oh and one more thing this same company shut the door on her face several times before they talked to her she ended up getting the account because they liked how persistent she was so she hired an employee offered to pay her $30k a year so that $50k account she just got dropped down to $20k a year and she proceeded to go business-to-business till she got her next big account and i'm sure you can figure out the rest of the story.

YTB Fraud