logo

Mni*creditrpt Mntr Svc 866 - 3658654 Ca
Unathorized charge
4. (43 mins ago)
Electroshop Limited
Seller is scammer, who wanted to get more money from me
5. (56 mins ago)

Your Baby Can Read

Posted:    JacO98

Bad service

Your Baby Can Read
SO i bought this your baby can read system for my daughter and was told that if I wanted to return it I had 30 days to call and get a return authorization number. So I used the system, and it may work for other children, but my daughter was bored with the videos and wouldn't sit and watch them. I tried using all the flash cards and that wouldn't catch her attention either, so instead of waste $240 on something she wont use, I called to get the authorization number. I sent out the package, which I had to pay to return, and got a tracking number and insurance on the package. The post office told me that it would only take a couple days for them to get the package. after 5 business days, I still hadnt received a notice of refund so I got online and checked the tracking number on the package and it said that my package was received by them 2 days prior. So i got on the phone and called them. The lady on the phone was very rude. She pulled up my account and said that they did not receive any package. I told her to check again and she said she was sure that they had not received the return. So I then told her that thats impossible because I had a tracking number that said the package was delivered 2 days ago. She asked for the number and when she came back she said "oh yeah I guess we did get it." I believe that if i hadnt had a tracking number on it, they would have continued to lie and charged me for the whole system even though they got it back! So a warning to you guys when you buy anything and try to return it, get insurance AND a tracking number to back yourself up!!!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jan, 2010 by   JudyPrice 0 Votes
Sometimes it takes big companies a couple of business days to process returns. I mean, imagine how many returns they get a day!
 4th of May, 2010 by   LP. 0 Votes
Funny, this is the same thing that happened to me, thank god for postal workers to suggest tracking numbers. Unfortunatly I didn't catch on till months of "your baby can read" withdrawls. The customer service lady also was completely uncooperative and rude. Until I found the paperwork with the tracking number did they agree to return my money which took about a week to post back to my account. I returned all the contents, to not chance being charges because I couldn't remember which part I would have been able to keep. Regardless of this inconvenience they would not be able to return the free complimentary pieces as the boxes aren't divided. So I got nothing for my $15.

And to Judy days to process is one thing, the company claimed my box was still sitting in their post office months after I returned it. And they would have no record of this with out a tracking number.

Congratulations Youve Been Scammed