logo

Barcalounger Corporation
Poor business practices!
3. (5 mins ago)
savefromcancer.org
Fraudulent charges and no idea how to stop them
4. (11 mins ago)
savefromcancer.org
Seller ignores customers and doesn’t deliver orders
5. (13 mins ago)

Posted:    Gousmohammed

resume

timesgroup
India
AFTER PAYING ONLINE FOR RESUME DEVELOPMENT, RECIEVED A SAMPLE RESUME FOR MY MODIFICATION WHICH I DID SO .AND SEND TO THE EMPLOYEE MR HARIMOHAN ARORA TO HIS MAIL LAST 7 DAYS AND TRIED TO CONTACT HIM ON HIS MOBILE ACCORDING TO HIS REQUEST .BUT NO RESPONSE AT ALL.AND LINK FOR TIMESJOB TO SEND MODIFIED RESUME IS NOT AVAILABLE.SUCH THING HAPPENED WITH NAUKRI.COM ALSO.I WORK IN DUBAI.I DONT KNOW HOW TO TACKLE THIS ISSUE.PLEASE HELP ME OUT.MY TRANSACTION ID -MZ108835

REGARDS

GOUS MOHAMMED
Comments India Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Dec, 2009 by   RahPan 0 Votes
They are not giving any service inspite of paying
 20th of Feb, 2010 by   Puneetkv 0 Votes
Hello friends,
I too am netted to the spidey's net of - times job dot com. I have subscribed to magic resume zapper services. The company had offered to send my resume to 2500 consultants in India and the Gulf. I paid Rs. 4150 on 12th January, 2010.to get this treatment.
The company' s chat dept. assured to receive the interview call within 2-3 weeks from the date of zapping the CV to its domestic consultants located in India and the Gulf.
I got the magic resume made from one of its collegues( resume writer) but to my horror, I received calls from naukari.com's Amit for having left someting in giving the online payment mode. I apologised for not having subscribed to naukari.com. Now I am in a fix whether to join any company on my own or wait for the next six months till the magic resume zapper will do its healing and provide me the dream job.
I am still waiting for getting the so called service for paid members. If any times job person visits this complaint then please check for my Order No. MZ127268. for premium club membership.

Puneet Kumar
Mob: 9026851936
 20th of Dec, 2010 by   suryavanshi 0 Votes
this is a total fake company.
kewal students ka papis aur time dono barbad karte hai.
 20th of Dec, 2010 by   suryavanshi 0 Votes
dear friends,
never register with them.
try yourself.
 30th of May, 2011 by   Aparna Manjrer 0 Votes
Timesjobs.com is worst
 30th of May, 2011 by   ajay negi 0 Votes
I think times job is a fraud organization. I have also paid for two services. but they activated same service twice. And now they want me to pay again for my resume services. So anyone who is reading this please do not become a paid member of times job. I lost my money for nothing and i don't want that anyone else do the same.
 13th of Jun, 2012 by   Gargi Mukherjee 0 Votes
I dont think but i believe that Timesjob is a fraud organization. i hv paid for two services. And the last payment was for confirmed job in Cadilla according to them but after my payment they told me that there is no such services are provided by them. After taking 4.5 k from for job in cadilla they told it is for some bloody career astro growth report. As if they do not provide jobs but prepare kusthi for career. i have lost 7.5 k of mine and plz friends beware of it.
 4th of Jun, 2013 by   jaison james 0 Votes
i have the similar experience, i also paid for some membership for getting job nothing happened i lost my money too and also one day a person call me and told you got a prize of 1 lakh and i 20 car for claiming the prize i need to pay 10 thousand rupees, he said he is the owner of times job he will help to get a job for me
 14th of Mar, 2014 by   chetan tone 0 Votes
i have upload my c.v & times job person is asking me to pay 1600 ..so guys please help me what should i do ...

Legal Strategies How to Deal with Collections