logo

FROM: BETTY

www.procpr.org
www.profirstaid.com
www.probloodbornepathogens.com

Pro CPR and all THEIR company is fraud. They are total scam cpr and first aid course certificate.
DO NOT TAKE ANY COURSE OR CERTIFICATION FROM THIS COMPANY
THEY ARE BIG TIME ONLINE RIP OFF COMPANY ON INTERNET WORLD.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jun, 2010 by   procpr +2 Votes
Betty, I am the owner of ProCPR.org and can assure you we are not a scam website. We have certified hundreds of thousands of individuals around the United States and have been in business for eight years. We have a toll free phone number listed on our website and you can speak with a real person any time 9-5 Monday through Friday. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have been in good standing since our company's inception. That does not sound like a scam to me. We also offer a full money-back refund if your employer will not recognize our certificate. There is nothing we can do about a hard-headed employer. I would really appreciate it if you would contact us regarding your problem and allow us to help you work it out rather than publicly debasing our company online like this. Our toll free number is 888-406-7487.
 22nd of Jul, 2010 by   concernedsearcher 0 Votes
I have had a great experience with this company, the complainer needs to work on their grammar and typing.
 24th of Sep, 2010 by   John948 +1 Votes
I was researching this company before using them when I came across this review. The owners response and the sketchiness of the complaint made me go ahead with it. Everything turned out fine and I had a good experience using the site. If you read this complaint- disregard.

~John Whitlock, EMT

P.S. Are you kidding me?
"Pro CPR and all THEIR company", ..."ON INTERNET WORLD" ??? Is this person even for real?
 6th of Mar, 2012 by   WisconsinDeb -1 Votes
I have experienced many versions of CPR/First Aid training over the years, and the training I have received for the past 5 years through ProCPR is by far the best. The teacher is clear and thorough, and I love that I can go back to review anything I'm not 100% sure of. The bloodborne pathogens training is better than others I've had, too. I find it hard to believe that anyone who's ACTUALLY USED this company has anything to complain about.
 12th of May, 2012 by   ShirleyThomas -1 Votes
I have also had a great experience with ProCpr.org and I can't understand this complaint. My only thought is that it might be from a disgruntled competitor. I mean, come on, I recertified through their online test and it was great. I was even able to get someone on the phone when I had a question about my card. They were great and I always tell people to do it through them.
 9th of Nov, 2012 by   T in Florida -1 Votes
This complaint is untrue I have used Pro CPR many times and found it to be very helpful, educational, and up to date. Employers have no problem taking the certificate that I have ran into. I don't know what problems you ran into but for the owner of the company to contact you and attempt to speak with you on the matter says a lot.
 7th of Apr, 2013 by   sean4444 +1 Votes
They actually are a huge scam. They are NOT AHA and they say they are "AHA Compliant"
 29th of May, 2013 by   Jenn jen 0 Votes
I have used this company for at least 3 certifications and have had no issues with the company. I worked in hospitals and nursing homes and home health with their CPR card. My current company requires that I have a live skill review which I have to pay an additional $35. Pro CPR offers a blended option which saves me time, but not so much money.
 12th of Sep, 2013 by   procpr 0 Votes
Hi Sean. Thank you for your comment and for allowing me the opportunity to explain how CPR certification works in the United States. You are correct in saying that ProCPR is not the American Heart Association. Of course we are not the AHA, nor would we ever claim to be the AHA. However, we most certainly are AHA compliant. You see, the American Heart Association has the prestigious role as the American representative to the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR). This means it is the duty of the American Heart to attend the committee meetings and communicate the recommendations for basic life support to the American public. To say that a training curriculum is "AHA compliant" simply means that the training follows these international guidelines.

However, regardless of whether or not a training company is AHA compliant, follows the guidelines, etc., it is still up to the discretion of your employer to accept or deny a particular brand of certification. This says nothing about the quality of the training and whether or not it is compliant. It simply means your company has a policy in place to accept only AHA, for example. In these cases, we offer to do everything in our power to reason with your employer and attempt to have your ProCPR certificate be accepted. In the end, it is their choice, and we will unconditionally refund your money when this occurs.

I am sorry if you feel this is a scam. We really are trying to make your life a little easier.
 4th of Oct, 2013 by   Debbie1972 0 Votes
I have to have the CPR First Aid/AED certification. I have read more positive than negative complaints about this company. Will the NFHS (National Federation of High School Sports Association) accept this certificate for its coaches certification?

Health Care Admonished by Tom Price!

Latest Groups