Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Wu Credit Acceptance, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Withdrew money without permission

Wu-Yi Contacts & Informations

Wu Credit Acceptance

Posted: 2012-01-14 by

Withdrew money without permission

WU Credit Acceptance
Washington
What I would like to know is how a company can withdraw $310.45 from my bank account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!! I've since filed a complaint with my bank and they credited us back the money, but how the heck can this outfit pull money without me okaying it? I DO NOT have a car loan or any other type of loan with them. If there is some other type of thing going on, I've received no notification of it, neither has my husband. We pay all our bills (okay, running late on a couple of things but when you get let go from your job with literally 2 hours notice because of budget cuts that's hard to plan for :) ...) and have not received ANYTHING from this outfit. We drive cars that are 10 years old, paid for in full, so it's not the "car loan" excuse. Very irritating, very maddening ...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
This company withdrew money from my bank account with out permission
 24th of Aug, 2013 by    +1 Votes
You were notified on 8/19/13 by myself and the dealership I was to buying from. Both of us informed you on that date the purchase of a car and a loan with you did not occur. Therefore, there was no money to be taken from my checking account. Well you did take the money from my account causing many return charges and a problem with my bank. We were both told that it would take2 days to have this money transferred back to my account. I called up your office on 8/22/13 to see why the money was not posted to my account. Both your rep and myself contacted MY bank to have it verified the $$ was taken out. At this point I was told by the rep, all the money would be in my account that night. Well, again it did not happen and it will be causing more checks of mine to be bounced. I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY and will go to the commission to why you are holding my MONEY so long. My bank is Bank of America, Ck #000783499802. IT BETTER BE IN MY ACCOUNT TONIGHT OR ELSE!!!
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by    +1 Votes
There was a withdraw from my acc of $374.00 from these Wu credit people with out my permission i went to the bank and claim a fraud to my acc i would like to know who are they and what they do.
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I had money withdraw from my bank acc $374.00 by wu credit accept and i did not give any permission so I went to the bank and claim a fraud i would like to know who are them and what they do.
 13th of Sep, 2014 by    +1 Votes
307$ withdrawned from my account without any reason. Haven't done any business with them, or have loans. Beware.
 13th of Sep, 2014 by    -1 Votes
This is from Nissan
None of you guys have loans through Nissan?
 14th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
No loans through Nissan or any other loans. Did you have any issue Kim?
 14th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
Where did you find out that this is from Nissan?

ID Theft Can Damage Your Future