Wu Credit Acceptance

Withdrew money without permission

WU Credit Acceptance
What I would like to know is how a company can withdraw $310.45 from my bank account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!! I've since filed a complaint with my bank and they credited us back the money, but how the heck can this outfit pull money without me okaying it? I DO NOT have a car loan or any other type of loan with them. If there is some other type of thing going on, I've received no notification of it, neither has my husband. We pay all our bills (okay, running late on a couple of things but when you get let go from your job with literally 2 hours notice because of budget cuts that's hard to plan for :) ...) and have not received ANYTHING from this outfit. We drive cars that are 10 years old, paid for in full, so it's not the "car loan" excuse. Very irritating, very maddening ...

Complaint comments Comments (1545) Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful?

14th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I agree total scam. I just had to deal with the same issue today!! And not to mention the tea, doesn't even work. I decided to keep the tea, and not worry about returning it for the $37.00 either, but then when i got this other charge from living lean, I was #$%^ off.
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Wu Yi Source - Wu - Yi Tea - Did not get order and extra charges
Wu Yi Source

This company WU-YI SOURCE SHOULD be closed. I am sure I am not the only one who is out over $100.00 from paying UPS to return their products. That by the way I did not as for. In fact I cancelled in the appropriate time, but still got charged. Some thing should be done to protect people from this kind of thing. I wish I knew how.
 2nd of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
 3rd of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
This is a total rip-off! After being charged $37 for the box of tea (which doesn't work!), they also made an unauthorized charge for living lean, and when you try to call the phone number given, nobody will pick up the phone! They're making it hard for anybody to cancel at all! And then they give you another website, teahelp@usa.com, and as soon as you open it, you're automatically given another order #!!! even if you didn't make one! BBB should stop this group from doing business!!
 3rd of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was just wanting to cancell my order and i will pay for what i have recieved which it has already come out of my account i longer want any orders or any deductiond coming from my account. Nothing against the tea but at this time of trouble i can no longer afford it.

Irene DaMeris
 3rd of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
They will also give your credit card # to another Co. they will charge you for a web sight that doesn't exist.. $19.00 a month.. SCam.
 4th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
my too i had same problem whith this wuyi tea source california they took 2 times money from bank of amrica and citibank- event i return the pakage the y refuse to rembourse my money this real rip off.
 4th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I agree with all above comments. Total Rip off. Hard to cancel.
 4th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I feel I have been ripped off also. I have tried cancelling this order, but still get charged. Phone number 866-449-5567 I only get recording to send e-mail to cancel. Phone number 866-396-5711 for Living Lean tells me that they cancelled this and gave me a confirmation code, but I don't feel comfortable about this. I am taking to my bank tomorrow and will probably cnacel my card to stop charges.
 4th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I orderedm from this company and they sent my e-mail address and my credit card imformation to Living Lean I am in the process now of trying to get this cancelled. They have already charged a month @19.95 to my credit card.
 6th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
These people are crooks and scam artists! after paying for the worthless, horrible tasting tea, I got the first ding for the $19.95 for something else(?) I didn't order and never even received!!
after calling the 866-396-5711 # 3 times over the next week and NEVER getting a live person. I then reverted to contacting wu-yi since they at least answer the phone/e-mail. Since they were the ones who have out my credit card # to living lean without my permission, I asked them to take care of it and cancel BOTH "subscriptions" and get me a refund for the $19.95.

One month went by and there was ANOTHER charge for $19.95 from living lean. I finally got through to above number and (tried) to talk to a CSR whose accent was so thick I had to repeatedly ask her to repeat herself.

After threatining legal action she offered me a refund of $19.95. We will see if I get it. It is supposed to take 3-5 business days.
Either way, I will be writing a detailed letter to Better Business Bureau on both of these loser company's who are obviously entertwined.

I have absolutley lost patience and have never been so scammed in my life! DO NOT ORDER FROM WU-YI!
 8th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Yu tea has been taking authorized money out of my account under false companies.
 8th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
All of the above has happenned to me too. I innocently took up an offer for a trial on this product - realised I was going to be charged the $37.00 but no way did I ask for
or want the Living Lean.

After many emails back and forth I was assured that the Living Lean subscription
had been cancelled - I live in New Zealand so cannot ring the toll free number
provided - but then the next week my card is charged for LIVIN LEAN too and I have
not even received anything.

It is unbelievable that this can continue and people like this exist and do this to others.

THEY ARE SHITS excuse my English - and I hope they get nothing but bad KARMA
but in the meantime anyway to shut them down is the avenue I will pursue.

It is disgusting - and I hope they read all these comments but of course they wont because they are laughing all the way to the bank.
 10th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I was also taken. PLEASE, listen to us, do not trust this company. Everything BAD you hear about them is TRUE. They DO give you credit card # to other company. Spent 4 hours on phone and on-line canceling everything. Only hoping that they will not continue to charge my CC. Tell everyone you know not to order tea on-line. Someone is getting rich with this scam.
 11th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
They are true to form, I usually try to read reviews before ordering a product, but I thought it's just tea, why not. What a big mistake. They are doing the same thing to me. Stay away from this company. Canceling the program doesn't stop them from charging your account a $19.95 fee monthly and they want even admit they are doing it.
 11th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have been billed AUS$21.73 on my Visa Card today. This charge is by Living Lean/Las Vegas and is totally unauthorised by me.
This is theft, plain and simple.

As I live in Sydney Australia the toll free option is not available to me, so I am reporting this scam to our Federal Police HQ, for further investigation.

12th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
OMG I checked my balance on line yesterday and found 3 overdraft fees of $39.00 each total $117.00. I called the bank and asked them to check as I was very careful not to go over my balance. They said there was a hold for $19.95 for living lean las vegas. I had no idea what this was about GUESS WHAT? Wi-YU you guessed it . These slime balls had charged me even after I had cancelled before the trial was over. I cancelled because after asking three different people what the exact f/u fee for the tea was and how often it was sent and getting three different answers I felt uncomfortable. I asked why can't I get a straight answer out of your company the cancelled me. They NEVER did answer that question.Beware these people.
 14th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I agree with everyone. Stay any from this company they give your credit card to Lean living and they charge you 19.95 a month to use their website. I had to get a my credit card company to call them with me to stop the charges. I have since had to cancel my credit card to stop them from trying to put through charges
 14th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
After 2 weeks of taking this tea twice @ day,my period did'nt
happen that month....never saw any side effects disclaimer
and I'm really pissed off that this happened to me.I was stupid to think a tea would help me lose weight and I'm really sick of these
Scam Artist's taking advantage of me and others.Don't buy it
folks,it's all Bull!
 15th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am also going through this with the same thing . I cancel my trail before time and they charge me for a month . Now I have been charge for some Living Lean who are they? There is no telling who will be billing me next. Don't try detel if you see the ad.

Wu-Yi Logo Wu-Yi