logo

no trade

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

WU Credit Acceptance, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Withdrew money without permission

WU Credit Acceptance Contacts & Informations

WU Credit Acceptance

Posted: 2012-01-14 by    pjn0524

Withdrew money without permission

WU Credit Acceptance
Washington
What I would like to know is how a company can withdraw $310.45 from my bank account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!! I've since filed a complaint with my bank and they credited us back the money, but how the heck can this outfit pull money without me okaying it? I DO NOT have a car loan or any other type of loan with them. If there is some other type of thing going on, I've received no notification of it, neither has my husband. We pay all our bills (okay, running late on a couple of things but when you get let go from your job with literally 2 hours notice because of budget cuts that's hard to plan for :) ...) and have not received ANYTHING from this outfit. We drive cars that are 10 years old, paid for in full, so it's not the "car loan" excuse. Very irritating, very maddening ...
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Aug, 2013 by   Money required 0 Votes
You were notified on 8/19/13 by myself and the dealership I was to buying from. Both of us informed you on that date the purchase of a car and a loan with you did not occur. Therefore, there was no money to be taken from my checking account. Well you did take the money from my account causing many return charges and a problem with my bank. We were both told that it would take2 days to have this money transferred back to my account. I called up your office on 8/22/13 to see why the money was not posted to my account. Both your rep and myself contacted MY bank to have it verified the $$ was taken out. At this point I was told by the rep, all the money would be in my account that night. Well, again it did not happen and it will be causing more checks of mine to be bounced. I AM EXTREMELY ANGRY and will go to the commission to why you are holding my MONEY so long. My bank is Bank of America, Ck #000783499802. IT BETTER BE IN MY ACCOUNT TONIGHT OR ELSE!!!
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by   elvis f 0 Votes
There was a withdraw from my acc of $374.00 from these Wu credit people with out my permission i went to the bank and claim a fraud to my acc i would like to know who are they and what they do.
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by   elvis f 0 Votes
I had money withdraw from my bank acc $374.00 by wu credit accept and i did not give any permission so I went to the bank and claim a fraud i would like to know who are them and what they do.

Smart Phone App May Catch Thieves