logo

The Hair Shoppe
Bad hair color
4. (27 mins ago)
Pet Shipping GK Service
The puppy was never delivered
5. (30 mins ago)

Woman Within

Posted:    Glen

Scam

Woman Within
My email to them: I tried to place an order online and ran into several problems: 1. It wouldn't accept the discount code I received via email (LB7784) for an additional 15% off my order. 2. The coupon code it gave me online, for 30% off the highest priced item, was applied against the wrong item. 3. A free item, 0054-25286-1083, was charged to me and that is the item that received the discount. Two customer service agents were unable to help--one put me on hold and lost me and the second transferred me to the internet department, where the agent was rude after not explaining himself correctly. (He told me I would receive a "credit" after my order shipped, which implies money I'd have to spend at Woman Within, instead of a "credit or refund *on my card*, " which is a very different thing. He was curt and rude.) No one was able to fix the problem and it has essentially been left for me to deal with, with yet another person on yet another call, when I finally receive my order. I understand you're going through a name change, but the problems I've encountered on this order make me think twice about ordering with you in the future. Sincerely, Michelle Ramos

The FIRST response: My name is Sandi Carrejo. I will be helping you with your issue today. Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, you can only use one coupon per order. Therefore, you can use either the 15% off the order, or 30% off one item, or the Free Gift. Please advise as to which deal you wish to use. If you choose the Free Gift, please provide us with the promo code. Please accept our apologies if you have been inconvenienced.

Sandi, Thank you for your quick response. The watch bracelet doesn't have a promo code--it is listed as free item with each purchase. If it is free, why does it show up with a charge? I want to use the 15% off total purchase code. If there is absolutely no way to get the free bracelet, please remove it from the order entirely. I don't want to pay for something that should be free and then get reimbursed for it on the back end. If you go to item #0054-25286-1083 online, you will see that it is free and does not have a promotion code. Regards, Michelle Ramos

Their next response: My name is Wendy Melendez. I will be helping you with your issue today. Thank you for your email. Please note only one promotional code can be applied to the order. The promotional codes are listed in a red box on the back of the catalog. Please accept our apologies if you have been inconvenienced.

I'm running around in circles here. This is getting ridiculous and I shouldn't have to explain my situation again and again with each new person that receives an email or call--my promo code, from the email yousent me, didn't work and I'm being charged for an item your website says should be free. If you cannot resolve this, I want my order canceled in its entirety. Below is my chain of correspondence regarding the multiple issues with my order. (I included the previous correspondence here.)

This is the response that caused me to call and cancel my order: My name is April Flores. I will be helping you with your issue today. Thank you for your email. The code LB7784 appears to be redeemable at Lane Bryant.com which is not our company therefore not applicable to the order. Please accept our apologies if you have been inconvenienced.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Dec, 2013 by   Beatrice Nagy 0 Votes
IM so tired of not geting my order not right by your womenin phoneworkers and warehouse too. Im thinkingabout buying some were els.

3 Top Tips for Finding College Aid