logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Busuu.com
Shame on them for their awful business methods
2. (23 mins ago)

Posted:    Yliria

Injury

Disney World
Orlando, Florida
My first time at Disney was this weekend. I was so excited. I purchased a ticket for a park and spent half a day there. I left the park to go to Downtown Disney. We got on the bus that left the Dolphin. The driver knew that it was getting more and more crowded, but she kept shoving people onto the bus. Finally, there was no room. I had to stand and hold onto the rail above my head with my left hand. She took a VERY sharp turn and it made everyone slam about. Someone slammed into my arm and popped my shoulder. It wasn't dislocated, but it began to swell and I cannot raise it above chest level. I got off the bus and went into the first shop I came to and asked for first aide. They panicked because they knew it was their fault. They called EMTs who put my arm in a sling. They then quickly sent me back to my hotel. I went to the front desk here and mentioned that they hadn't filled out an accident report. So the Dolphin hotel security was nice enough to fill one out for me.

This morning, I still couldn't move it very well. I went to the front to ask for a real sling instead of a gauze one. I wound up having to call a pharmacy that delivered and pay for it myself. I said that all I wanted was to be reimbursed for my $13.00 sling and have my half a day ticket I didn't get to use refunded. I thought that was reasonable. They have not tried to help at all. So instead of them reimbursing me a mere 40-60$, I have contacted a lawyer and I will sue for maximum. This is ridiculous.
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jun, 2010 by   Yliria 0 Votes
They are refusing the reimbursement. The other park that called the EMT but neglected the accident report tried to deny knowledge of the accident until I pointed out that the EMTs would have records.
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   HappyNCCustomer +2 Votes
Oh wow! That is horrible! I hope you feel better soon
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   Yliria 0 Votes
Well, just got back from the ER. The Dolphin and it's wonderful staff sent me there via taxi. The verdict is... separated shoulder.
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   V.A.M.P. +1 Votes
Disney Doesn't care about anyone only there bottom line. I have thousands of complaints from people from all over the world, please contact me at Vamphelp@gmail.com, I'll help any way I can.

Saving on Holiday Travel