logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (2 hrs 11 mins ago)
Unauthorized charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

vimax pills/ vimax group, monterial, CANADA Complaints & Reviews - after received international demand draft , i have received no order

vimax pills/ vimax group Contacts & Informations

vimax pills/ vimax group

Posted: 2011-07-24 by    SRBJIT SINGH

after received international demand draft , i have received no order

vimax group, canada
O A INTERNET SERVICES LIMITED, PILLSEXPERT.COM, 5764 MONKLAN
Canada
Phone: 1-888-381-8791, 1-212-812-7354
SIR, I AM FROM INDIA. I SEND TO VIMAX GROUP A INTERNATIONAL DEMAND DRAFT FOR $400 IN CANDIAN CURRENCY TO BUY ONE YEAR VIMAX PILLS SUPPLY.THE INTERNATIONAL DEMAND DRAFT WAS ISSUED BY THE HDFC BANK LIMITED IN FAVOUR OF (O A INTERNET SERVICES LIMITED SITE WHICH ACCEPTS INTERNATIONAL DEMAND DRAFT OF VIMAX GROUP.) PAYABLE BY THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA, 44 KING STREET WEST TORONTO. THE DRAFT WAS SEND BY THE COURRIER COMPANY NAMED DHL SERVICES LIMITED CANADA DATED 30 JUNE 2011. THE DRAFT WAS RECEIVED BY MR ROTH A VIMAX GROUP PERSON ON 05 JULY 2011 AT 11.21 AM, I CONFIRMED FROM DHL COURRIER COMPANY. THE DHL COURRIER NO IS 5506736185 THE DHL CONTACT NO IN CANADA 1800-225-5345. ANY BODY CAN CONFIRM THE DELIVERY FROM THIS NUMBER.ON 10 JULY 2011 I SEND A MAIL TO PILLEXPERT TO CONFIRM MY ORDER, THE REPLY WAS WE NEED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER AFTER THAT THE PACKAGE WILL SENT TO YOU ON YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS.AFTER TEN DAYS PAST NO PACKAGE SENT TO ME. IN THE SECOND MAIL I AGAIN SEND A MAIL TO THEM, THE ANSWER WAS OUR DATA BASE NOT SHOWS YOUR BANK DRAFT CONTACT OUR MANAGER. I SEND A MAIL TO MANAGER BUT I GOT NO REPLY AFTER TWO DAYS.VIMAX GROUP CASHED MY INTERNATIONAL DEMAND DRAFT FOR $ 400 AND DOES NOT SEND MY ORDER. ANY BODY MISSUSE MY DRAFT. PLEASE HELP ME.THE DRAFT NO IS 018665. I ALSO ATTACHED THE INTERNATIONAL DEMAND DRAFT SNAP WITH THIS MESSAGE. PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE THANKS P_W6373@YAHOO.COM MOBILE 919417291521

vimax pills/ vimax group

Comments Canada Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Dec, 2008 by   Gary Goude 0 Votes
This company VIMAX, that has completely invaded almost every website on the internet, including all Yahoo news sites, email sites, and Drudge Report, and virtually every web page that is available online with their relentless ads for their product, which claims to enlarge the male penis, and blatently shows photos of excited women, etc. has in my opinion unlawfully distributed photos of adult male genetalia that is available to minor children. Virtually every single one of their ads that are everywhere on the internet, anywhere that anyone goes to, millions and millions of their ads, if any of the ads are clicked one time, show actual photos of adult male penises. This company is immoral in their ads, and if there are any attorneys out there who would be willing to take VIMAX on pro bono or otherwise, just to shut them down so that children are no longer able to view their disgustingm ads and photos, please file any kind of legal suit against this horrible company.
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   Offended in Wisconsin 0 Votes
I am COMPLETELY OFFENDED that no matter where I go on the internet there are offensive adds regarding this medication. The word PENIS is clear as day for my children to read...and it's on SITES THAT MY KIDS GO ON...it's on email, it's on game sites, it's everywhere...CANT SOMETHING BE DONE??????????????
 22nd of Jan, 2009 by   kiquer12 0 Votes
I'm in complete agreement. I'm sick of this advertising. It's not the fault the the Vimax company either. They're just trying to push a product. The people at fault are the websites and corporations that are allowing this advertising to be displayed. The only reason it is displayed is because of the money it brings in for the company providing the website. There's money in advertising...and if somebody is willing to BUY space then that's what's going to happen. Completely unfortunate!
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   homesower 0 Votes
It is disgusting. It also must be a very profitable product to support this much advertisement.

Evidently there are a lot of men with more cash than ...
 22nd of Mar, 2009 by   Spiritual Poet 0 Votes
These ads are penetrating the web, and people are buying this secret formula for vanity's sake. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't some type of government led experiment to lower mens' sperm count and reduce the population. I don't trust it as far as I can see it. They are hiring people to counter agrue every complaint about their product like the "NoTimeForIdiots" comment above. They have men posting fake reviews everywhere. I am sure it doesn't work and causes serious health problems. Any medicine FDA approved or not is harmful to the human body. We are not built to take in foreign matter, but our bodies self-heal. Who cares if you have a small penis. I have made love to men with small ones and big ones. It's all about the spiritual connection at a soulular level. Of course most vain people don't understand this, and think size is everything. If you buy this product, please know that you are risking your health over nothing. Don't fall for this scam.

Oh yeah, I am a woman, so you can't come with the little wee wee jokes. I have nothing to gain or lose from this product. I just want people to be cautious about these phony marketing tactics. I have a degree in advertising. I already know every trick in the book.
 1st of Jan, 2013 by   Vimax scam 0 Votes
Fucking Cibai where the hell is my product?
 14th of Jan, 2013 by   bakhteyar 0 Votes
hi dear i have end back the itmes i got from u !!! but i havnt got money back wher is ur garantee mony back??? please i need my money back if u not i well take a low !!!
 14th of Apr, 2013 by   chalee -1 Votes
hi I bought pills max last year from you have but that one is I did finished so what can I do for my next stap pls give me answer my email ld chiragshah588@yahoo.co.UK
 24th of Dec, 2013 by   Clifford hunter 0 Votes
Your product did nothing for my sex life you have sent another 30capsules I don't want themI am sending them back to you please refund my money and cancel all orders as of now Cliff hunter
 20th of Oct, 2014 by   katjies 0 Votes
I have bought this pills by mistake...really, I thought I was buying some dietary tablets. I have paid the requested amount with my credit card. But since then, I have not received any tablets, and the oriiginal amount has been deducted from my bank 4 times before I caught on.
I have since send them e-mail requesting my money to be paid back to me, all to no avail. I had to stop my credit card, and be re-issued a new one, since they kept one trying to collect money from my card. This is fraud...and I would not recommend this site and their payment options or tablets to anyone...

Internet Lottery Scams