logo

M&A Windows
everything
2. (1 mins ago)
3zoom.com
Yup they are a scam company
3. (2 mins ago)
Bankers Life and Casualty
It’s true they are crooks
4. (6 mins ago)
saleholy.com
Scam
5. (15 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Cannot cancel trial subscription - can't log on to their web site to do that

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

VESTA CRICKET, Fishers, Indiana Complaints & Reviews - FALSE CHARGE AGAINST CREDIT CARD

VESTA CRICKET Contacts & Informations

VESTA CRICKET

Posted: 2011-06-24 by    CAPITOL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.

FALSE CHARGE AGAINST CREDIT CARD

CAPITOL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.
Fishers, Indiana
5/25/2011 - FASLELY CHARGED $50.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD - DO NOT HAVE ACCOUNT OR PRODUCT OF VESTA CRICKETT
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jul, 2011 by   adcollie 0 Votes
Same thing here...my bank sent me a letter, explaining inconsistent charging pattern. I found several Vesta Cricket charges made on my card. The bank (Bank of America) stopped the account and are sending a new card. I will be staying with that card for sure!
 27th of Apr, 2012 by   Vesta eCustomer Support 0 Votes
Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.
 18th of Oct, 2012 by   sandrasalazar 0 Votes
all i have to say is that my discover credit card was charged so many times without my authorization and i just found out because i wanted to help save trees and decided to recieve statements on line if only i would of chosen differently i would of found out sooner about the fraud charges they ended up charging close to four hundred dollars who has the money to pay that who is going to help me now discover card tried but nobody answers and now i closed my credit card but who is going to clear up those charges
 2nd of May, 2014 by   amorphousfunk 0 Votes
Cricket Vesta charged my card for nearly a year before I realized it, and I don't have a Cricket account. I'm a Verizon customer. When I called them, they said that they could not refund the charges and that I should consult law enforcement.

Fraud Seeks Personal Information In Exchange For Tax Rebate