logo

AMI Energy Solutions
Fraud/Scam
2. (4 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
3. (10 mins ago)
Freelotto
NO PAYMENT
4. (21 mins ago)
www.robecart.com
Impossible to reach the seller, but this jerk didn’t provide orders
5. (28 mins ago)
foreclosure.com
My house is not for sale

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

VESTA CRICKET, Fishers, Indiana Complaints & Reviews - FALSE CHARGE AGAINST CREDIT CARD

VESTA CRICKET Contacts & Informations

VESTA CRICKET

Posted: 2011-06-24 by    CAPITOL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.

FALSE CHARGE AGAINST CREDIT CARD

CAPITOL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.
Fishers, Indiana
5/25/2011 - FASLELY CHARGED $50.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD - DO NOT HAVE ACCOUNT OR PRODUCT OF VESTA CRICKETT
Comments United States Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jul, 2011 by   adcollie 0 Votes
Same thing here...my bank sent me a letter, explaining inconsistent charging pattern. I found several Vesta Cricket charges made on my card. The bank (Bank of America) stopped the account and are sending a new card. I will be staying with that card for sure!
 15th of Mar, 2012 by   Mors 0 Votes
They took money from my discover card, but I don't know who they are and I never used them. They say they are the company for Cricket telephones, but we don't own a Cricket phone!
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   Sdk14 0 Votes
I never used this company before, but they took money from my credit card. They must be stopped.
 27th of Apr, 2012 by   Vesta eCustomer Support 0 Votes
Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.

15th of Jun, 2012 by   oldmama 0 Votes
i have 2 charges from vesta cricket, i have not given any information about my bank. how did they get it? i want my money back. i have not bought any thing online. if i did, i used pay pal for security. i am on disability and my check only goes so far. the total is $177.14. this amount is enough to keep me from paying my bills or buying my medicine. how do i get my money back? email is oldmama1958@yahoo.com
thank you to anyone who can help. plus, i can not wait 30 days to get my money back.
 29th of Sep, 2012 by   Tatata 0 Votes
Me too! Three unauthorized charges!!!
 18th of Oct, 2012 by   sandrasalazar 0 Votes
all i have to say is that my discover credit card was charged so many times without my authorization and i just found out because i wanted to help save trees and decided to recieve statements on line if only i would of chosen differently i would of found out sooner about the fraud charges they ended up charging close to four hundred dollars who has the money to pay that who is going to help me now discover card tried but nobody answers and now i closed my credit card but who is going to clear up those charges
 18th of Oct, 2012 by   sandrasalazar 0 Votes
i consider my self so dum for not learning how to properly check my statement on line if i would of learned and checked in my email statements instead of just calling to see what was the minimum amount payment i would of stopped and closed my discover card alot sooner but by the time i checked my charges are 380.00dollars now what and how am i going to pay for that i need for someone to fix this for me i never made these charges help
 20th of Aug, 2013 by   Amha 0 Votes
On 8/20/13 I noticed a charge by a certain vesta credit on my debit account. I never knew anything about nor did any business with said company before. I don't know how they got my account info and understandably I was surprised about the charge and called them right away. After a long wait I managed to get a person to talk to and the first thing the lady asked me to provide was my bank account number to pursue my complaint. I, of course, politely refused to do so and offered to give her only my name and address. At that point she quickly became rudely irritated and hang up on me. I have since called my bank and they are pursuing the case. Needless to say my card is now frozen until I get a new one with a different account number and as a consequence I am severely inconvenienced. I hope some legal authority will take this fraudulent company to task and frankly I am surprised that they have not been shut down by now noteing all the complaints I am seeing against them.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   Earl M. 0 Votes
When I lookedI at my September 2013 statement, I noticd two unauthorized charges on my debit acout from Vesta Cricket toteling $251.30. I did not make these charges! Now, I have to wait for a new debit card from my bank. It's not right that a company can feel free to steal people's hard earned money.
 13th of Feb, 2014 by   Norma Villegas 0 Votes
I was charged $159.98 for a phone that was no longer in use, at least a month and a half. I agreed to have auto pay for my 'new' phone in hopes of saving money. Vespa Cricket went back and charged me for a phone that was no longer in use!
My understanding is that when a phone is not prepaid for the coming month, that the phone will automatically be TURNED OFF!!
I was told this AGAIN by a sales rep. and the Corporate Manager was standing right next to her!! He said NOTHING!!!
Vespa Cricket WILL not REFUND $.
 27th of Feb, 2014 by   Rannbo 0 Votes
Received a fraud alert from my credit card for a charge from "Vesta Cricket" in the amount of 627.79! Quite odd, as the very next day, there was a UPS call slip on my door with a package notice to "Thomas" (NOT my name) from Cricket Wireless. Obviously someone stole my credit card number and purchased something through Vesta/Cricket. Thank goodness UPS refused delivery AND thank goodness my credit card company was on it's toes! Whoever Vesta is, they better tighten up their payment via charge cards as folks are using them to purchase things fraudulently as they do not have access to my CVD. Get a clue!
 2nd of May, 2014 by   amorphousfunk 0 Votes
Cricket Vesta charged my card for nearly a year before I realized it, and I don't have a Cricket account. I'm a Verizon customer. When I called them, they said that they could not refund the charges and that I should consult law enforcement.
 14th of Sep, 2014 by   seejoyce 0 Votes
I have a charge for $81.00 on my debit card for Vesta Cricket and I don't have a cell phone except a safelink . I too am on disability. I wonder if they are targeting the disability.

Driving Cross Country for Free