logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Zong Tower
Installation of tower without permission
2. (5 mins ago)

VESTA CRICKET

Posted: 2012-01-10 by    DCinSC

charges

Vesta Cricket
This company made unauthorized charges to me in the amount of $47.80. I don't do business with this company as I don't know what they're in the business of.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Apr, 2012 by   Vesta eCustomer Support -1 Votes
Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   Not A Door Mat 0 Votes
I, too, have a charge against my bank account. I will be contacting my bank as well as my attorney to sue this company for fraudulent charges against my FEDERAL Bank Account and also pressing Federal charges. I am angry how these companies charge our accounts Without Authorization. I think it's time someone does something about it!!!

Stanfords Caribbean Fraud