logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
2. (1 mins ago)
DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WHITES

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Value Plus thru Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. / Livigen Complaints & Reviews - Promises not kept!

Value Plus thru Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. / Livigen Contacts & Informations

Value Plus thru Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. / Livigen

Posted:    Betty Kennedy

Promises not kept!

I ordered via phone Livigen capsules from Bio-Molecular Solutions and I was charged $2 extra for Value Plus and something else that I don't recall. I received an acknowledgment from Value Plus and was to receive a $25.00 gift card. When I talked with Bio-Molecular to cancel further charges to my credit card, I explained that there was an option to print out a form to get my $25.00 and that I couldn't get it and they took info. on the phone and said I would get the info and would get my $25.00. Nothing - and when I tried to get value plus online, I was told to enter my subscription No. (1121957726) and it told me that it was an invalid No. I have located a form which I intend to send in but do not expect to get the promised $25.00. I might mention that when I sent online there were several complaints that came up about this same complaint. Please address. Thank you.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2007 by   Daniel 0 Votes
Although you are upset with the service, how did you enjoy the product? I am the producer of Livigen and would like to know hoe you liked it?
 8th of Nov, 2007 by   Mike Hatch 0 Votes
Biomedical Solutions Promotions have the scam smell all over them. Apparently now BSP is hyping a new product called Proxene ES citing endorsements from a made up medical journal
The World of Medicine Journal . If there is such a journal prove it to me by giving me the URL to its web site. There is the World Medical Journal which sounds very much like the World of Medicine Journal (what a co-incidence). The World Medical Journal can be found on the first page of a Google search of medical journals. The World of Medicine Journal can't be found anywhere on any Google search. So please provide proof of the existence of this journal and please provide the names of the Nobel prize-winning doctors who are raving about Proxene ES. I think the ES likely stands for the kind of person who would fall for this "miracle of life cure-all medical breakthrough - 40 times more powerful than any other enzyme treatment". This kind of person would be Especially Stupid or Extremely Senile or Easily Scammed. The BBB has a growing pile of complaints against Biomedical Solutions. Many people are saying it doesn't work but they're getting the shaft when it comes to getting their money back and trying to stop BMS from continuing to charge customer's credit or debit cards for a product they don't want.
 3rd of Dec, 2007 by   Jean Cornish-Davis 0 Votes
I have tried to contact Biomolecular Proxene Es several times to stop them from sending me more supplies and continuing to debit my account. I cannot reach them on the e-mail address they provided, nor on the telephone number they provide, which is 800-671-3038. When I dial the number they keep saying, please enter your pin??? What pin? I tried putting in every number shown on the package to no avail. How can I get them to stop sending me unauthorized and unwanted product and to stop debiting my account.

Thank you for whatever help you can give. My order number is: 102132. The address on the package is Biomolecular Proxene ES REG
655 Mulberry
Manteno IL 60950.

My telephone number is: 856-293-0565.

Thank you for whatever assistance you can give.

Jean Cornish-Davis
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by   carol car 0 Votes
yes they wont stop sending or charging credit card my mom has taken 4 several months she is almost 70 she now looks and feels 50
 5th of Jul, 2008 by   lena1lui 0 Votes
Thank you for posting these complaints. I thought there was something fishy about Bio-Molecular Solutions when I received mail about Livigen and Proxene Es.
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   Dolly Kaplan 0 Votes
I appreciate your posting these complaints about Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. I suspected something was amiss when no price was not given for the "Memitol" that was advertised but showed three free gifts to be given for a "No-Risk Supply". Also, the company did not have a website and the literature had printing errors as if they were in a hurry or were careless. I will not be ordering any products from them.
 19th of Jul, 2008 by   Patricia Pierson 0 Votes
Backup material that accompanied my order for Memitol was exclusively about Co-enzyme Q10 and neither anything called memitol or co-Q10 was listed as an ingredient on the bottle. I will be returning it if I find that possible. I will report on my success ASAP. Patricia Pierson
 5th of Aug, 2008 by   Susieq2u 0 Votes
I just received an offer from Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. of Mulberry Road, Manteno, Illinois for a product called Rejuvetol that is suppose to rebuild joints. Ingredients sound good: Collagen II, chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine Sulfate, Inositol Hexanincontinate...this contains the unique, patented complex of Chicken Collagen from the sternum of chickens. I recently read an email with information from Weston Price advocating the old fashioned homemade broth...I made the broth using an organic chicken and simmered it as the recipe said and it was delicious. I believe this is the broth that used to actually cure ailments as it is full of many good things since you simmer the bones along with the meat like for 6 to 8 hours.

Anyway, I have not read these negative posts regarding a company with the same or similar name and am leary of getting caught up in a scam that will continue to charge my credit card.

any advice? The toll free number listed in the brochure I received is 1-800-261-5542
 10th of Aug, 2008 by   carl 0 Votes
these ASS HOLES call it(auto charge, or auto send) its the in thing now on the internet, once they get your credit card number, they keep sending and keep charging your credit card, and theres no way you can get hold of them, TO STOP THEM, i call my credit card complaintment Dept, and tell them not to accept any more orders from this co, and not to pay them anymore, let them know your very Angry and or tell them to close your act. temporily tell your complaintment dept that you didnt agree to this auto ship, and their STEALING from your card, and that you want to sue them, Then sue the bastards...Even if you cant get hold of the co, your credit card Complaint dept can.then Sue them, their STEALING FROM YOU.
 30th of Aug, 2008 by   DANTE SATOR 0 Votes
I ordered Proxene ES on line but did not receive the product after 7 business days. I called up the given customer service number (1-800-671-3038) but I was asked to enter a PIN which I don't know where to get. I called up the number listed on my bank statement (1-888-330-4372) and found out that my order is not on their file. How the hell my account was debited for the order when the latter is not on their file? Where did my money go?
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by   tom 0 Votes
new ph number for bio-molecular 1-800-261-5542 from new adv.
 3rd of Oct, 2008 by   Stan Milwee 0 Votes
I, too, have ordered Proxene ES and the product did not perform as advertised. After quite a struggle I did get a refund.

Yesterday I received a flyer on a new product they call "Rejuvetol". I noticed that they did not have any pricing or the number of capsules per bottle. I decided to call their "800' number. After a wait of about two minutes, I talked with a customer service representative named Cathy (Kathy?). After a short conversation and just before she got into her "pitch", I interrupted and told her that I only needed the cost per bottle and how many capsules per bottle. She was hesitant, but with a little encouragement ( like: ...'if you want to make any sales with me I need this before we go any further'...) she gave me the info... 60 capsules per bottle, regular price(before I got any discounts) $59.99 plus shipping and handling...

With the recent flyer was an offer for two free gifts worth $49.00 plus a guarantee that, after 30 days of use, if it did not do what they said it would do send the product back for a refund plus $50.00.

I thanked Cathy and terminated the call. It appears they are up to their old tricks again, because I can get the same product online for about $15.00 per bottle. Forget about getting off their mailing list...just toss their stuff in "file 13" when you get it.
 30th of Oct, 2008 by   Cathy 0 Votes
I had a problem with them with the order for Peroxene. I was on auto ship and they skipped my order for a couple of months. I called the company to see what the hold up was and the customer service rep was rude. She told me the reason I didn't get my product was because my credit card did not clear. I told her that was not possible and if she could run my order while I was on the phone. She wanted to charge my credit card for the two months I didn't get my product. It was very difficult to get this woman to understand "I did not get any product" At that point she started talking down at me. I told her to stop talking to me that way and now I wanted to cancel my new order. It was a shame because I felt the product had helped me with my arthritis. Several months later I renewed my order, but for whatever reason, the product no longer worked for me. I took it for 14 months. I have dicontinued my auto ship. I took down a name and the date I did it so if they continue to charge my credit card, I will have to get ugly with them.
 1st of Nov, 2008 by   angela campos 0 Votes
I was previously scammed by another company so when I got the mailout for Rejuvenol I immediately looked on the internet for any complaints regarding Rejuvenol. I threw the mailer in the trash after reading the comments. Thank you everyone who took time and effort to forwarn me.
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   Geraldine Fortin 0 Votes
I refused any of their fancy prizes, etc. on the initial pitch and refused very firmly their autoship offer because I have been through these scams before. They did send me the 6 month supply I requested but it's expiration date was July of 2008 - one month after order. Nevertheless I continued to take the stuff - it has helped my skin immensely - not the arthritis - and a sore that would not heal on my forehead has completely healed plus the psoriatic arthritis scaling on my forehead has greatly improved. I wanted to order more but find the phone number has changed and one is asked to obtain a text message from them. Since I never use text messaging myself for anything I asked my grandson to help - he is the technology whiz kid. He jumped through all their hoops but no message has ever reached me. Upon receiving the product initially and discovering it was basically shilajit I found it can be obtained for a much lower price on the web. This same thing happened to me when I tried taking Microlaitin - another product for arthritis from New Zealand. The same sales techniques were used. That product did erase the pain but caused my mouth to go raw so I ceased it. To date Celadrin does the best for my pain and it can be obtained at any drugstore for a nominal price of about $20/month's supply - have found no side effects from it. My heart goes out to any of the rest of you that have dealt with this high pressure sales stuff. My resolve in the future is to hang up on them no matter what the claims are.
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by   Kim 0 Votes
I just moved in with my elderly parents to take care of them. I found out a week later they were scammed by this company's ad for Rejuvetol. My parents do not own a credit card, so they charged my mothers bank account $189 up front for a 3 month supply the first week of August. On Nov 14 they charged her bank account another $19.95 and on the Nov 20 charged her bank account yet another $39.95. WHAT kind of company is this?? Taking advantage of elderly? I called and told the agent to immediately STOP all bank account charges and refund that last 2 charges immediately!
It is now Dec 2 and I've yet to see the credit on the bank account or the drugs that were supposedly already sent for us to refuse. WATCH out for these people.
I will make one last call tomorrow then I will be filing a complaint with the IL Attorney General's office!
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   Ellie 0 Votes
Bio Molecular has a new product, ProxiStrips. Googled it couldn't find anything, but found this stream. Thank you for your time posting these comments. I have heard enough to know I don't want to set my self up for the rip-off that is sure to come. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   Marge 0 Votes
I am so glad to have found this web site before I made a big mistake and ordered from Bio-Molecular Solutions. At our age we can't afford to get caught up in that kind of a scam.
 31st of Mar, 2009 by   Rich 0 Votes
I agree.
 4th of Apr, 2009 by   Linda 0 Votes
Saturday, April 04, 2009
My mother received a brochure full of exciting claims for Rejuvetol and offers for $250 gas card plus $250 worth of grocery coupons "For Free". I, too, found no price per bottle in the brochure, and called the number 1-800-424-5177. The salesman sounded young, was EXTREMELY pushy and mouthy, wasn't clear with info he gave when I explained I was writing it down to see which offer I could afford, and kept saying "Yeah" and using other slang which I found annoying. The whole way he talked made him sound rude and uncaring, out only to make a sale. When I asked how the gas and groc coupons worked, he didn't know, said something like, They just give us these offers..., no good reply, for sure. I have bone and joint pain, and was interested in help, so after concluding the call, looked at what I'd written, still wasn't clear on couple of things, called again and got same person. Had to wade through his mouth, insisting on exactly asking my questions, and got answers. I asked if there was a website and he said no. When I looked it up online, found these comments, and agree with them. So, I'll not run out and buy this stuff, hoping for relief, and getting only grief, instead. Thanks to all who wrote.

2010 Year End Tax Tips