logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
2. (6 mins ago)
star-loans.co.uk
Scammed me for £49.50
3. (19 mins ago)
sify mail id
mail id is not accessible
4. (24 mins ago)
ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
5. (29 mins ago)
Freebingo.com
I would recommend anyone thinking of joining and playing not to do so

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Phone: 1-888-474-2730
vprtimeshares.com
rip-off scams
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Feb, 2010 by   TeenaM7 0 Votes
I agree completely! Very unprofessional and pushy rep. Wanting money upfront claiming to get resell your timeshare for way more than it's worth! They don't want to give any info besides the fact that they supposedly sold a property just like yours for X amount of dollars and then they try to make you feel like an idiot for not buying into their scam. Total Scam!
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   Chris Savannah 0 Votes
Vacation Property Resales
A few months back I was in really desperate straights. These morons came in out of the blue and said they could sell my timeshare (which was charging me an additional $1500 for renovations- Wonderful!). They seemed to know alot about it and said they had buyers already lined up. Issue was they wanted $1100 up front. Yeah, I know. Dumb move but was not thinking right back then. Paid it and saw the "closing date" move 7 times in the last 8 months.

In finally (a bit late!) doing some research I found what I should have looked at 8 months ago. These guys are scam artists of the sleaziest variety and should be avoided at all costs.

The biggest sleaze-bag of all is a guy by the name of George Leonard. Great and weasily sales criminal! He also hates to get phone calls. I figure for $1100 I can jam up his phones forever. Yes, childish but since I've given up on this clown selling the thing, it's all I have.
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   Luis Villeda 0 Votes
Dear Chris,

My name is Luis Villeda, Customer Service Director for Vacation Property Resales, Inc operating since 2000. Your complaint is directed towards Vacation Property Resellers, LLC based in St. Petersburg FL operating since 2008. This information is based on BBB records for both companies. You posted the name Vacation Property Resales above rather than Vacation Property Resellers. There are no affiliations between both companies. We have been receiving a heavy traffic of complaints and negative reviews due to the name confusion. Since we cannot control what name they choose to call their business, I would like for you to correct the issue by changing the name above to Vacation Property Resellers so we can try to prevent any further confusion to our satisfied clients. I hope this company can and will help you by addressing your concerns. Thank you in advance for your consideration regarding this matter.
 1st of Jul, 2011 by   rbr 0 Votes
I have spoken to kelly ellis & george leonard & get the run around from them, well actually neither one of them take my phone calls at all right now...never get through to 866 # ...they r scammers!!! I have been signed on w them as per kelly she said she had a buyer for my timeshare & it has never fallen thru yet!!! 6 mos ltr still waiting for a phone call n out $627.00...I am signing the deed back over to time share property n not dealing w them ever again!!! Thanx for all the aggrevation n money loss...hope ur proud of yourselves!!!
 20th of Mar, 2012 by   Nushi 0 Votes
DO NO FALL FOR THEIR LIES!!! They have scammed me initially with $843 fee and now they claimed they had a buyer, sent me the "closing documents" and asked me to pay the real estate taxes of $770 through MoneyGram! I unfortunately was naive enough to believe them, and now every time I call and ask for "Rob Verrier" (supposed Salesman), "Maurice Allen" (supposed RE Attorney), and "Michael Shackleford" (supposed Tax collector/MoneyGram recipient), they are hanging up the phone on me, giving me fake addresses and addresses of strip clubs, saying the sales person I had talked to doesn't exist, mocking the whole situation!!! I have attempted to call the number on their site and it is now disconnected! They SHOULD NOT be allowed to get away with this and I have taken legal actions and will continue to report this fraud! How do you people steal from the innocent and sleep at night???

ATM Skimming