logo

Matchmaker International
Matchmaker scam artists!
2. (0 mins ago)
gold-east-net.com
I haven’t received order and agent stopped to reply
3. (21 mins ago)
Zoosk
Withdrawing money from my account
4. (21 mins ago)
Non Readable Messages
5. (21 mins ago)
Terrible dating site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

US Postal Service, Knoxville, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - Terrible place to work in

US Postal Service Contacts & Informations

US Postal Service

Posted:    Valerie

Terrible place to work in

US Postal Service
1237 E. Weisgarber
Knoxville, Tennessee
usps.com
I was hired on as a casual-mailhandler at the PDC in Knoxville, TN 2 August, 2008. I originally applied two months earlier and every time I had all but wrote off the job, I would get a letter. I was dragged along for a few months, and meanwhile passed up good jobs in hopes that I had hit the motherload. Oh, I was wrong. When I finally did get hired on, and was introduced to organization, I saw the truth. I was treated not just like a Temporary employee. I found that to many I wasn't even considered a human being. I was never given a work schedule. I was never told how long my shift would be. I only knew when to work by being told I had to be back in 12 hours. I was never given a time card, and had to prod supervisors just to get a paper card to document my time. I would find out a day before I eventually quit that a time card had been made, and was sitting idle in the supervisor's office. The supervisor's response ' just didn't think I mattered enough'.

I was told by the 'union' members it wasn't their job to train me, and i was on my own. The only way to figure something out was to observe, or to do it wrong in order to be corrected. It was a total zoo, and after being yelled at I finally walked out on shift. I worked there a total of 2 weeks. I averaged 8 hour days, and only received 2 days off. I was told when I was hired I would work no more than 6 hours a shift, and under 40 hours a week.

It has been over a month, and I have yet to collect a dime in wages. I have called the USPS accounting department in Raleigh, NC. I was told my checks have been mailed out, and that I should have received them. I asked where they were mailed, and I was told to the postal center where I was employed. I called the postal center, and I was told 'that is your problem'.

My next plan of action is to report them to the department of labor, because the last time I checked slavery was outlawed in the 1860's.
Comments United States Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2008 by   shekh altaf 0 Votes
sir

if you not related this msg so plz forwar

as possibal to forwar to this mail right addarash
plz help me sir

regards
infomar
us gov.

regard of fraud with US embassy n us gov. tack the action

sir i sand a mail all us high authority

but no right action

pls ...

har parson usa addrash

1 swati jagdishbhai patel

2 disha jagdishbhai patel

2 parson fruade with ambessy n us gov.

plz tack the action..

addrash for har residance

mafatbhai d patel

142-chestnut crossing drive

newark

To…

The concerning authority

US Embassy

Sub:- in regard of fraud with US embassy

Sir..

This is to inform you that there is a parson who has done fraud with US ambessy and got the VISA

The name of the parson is patel swati jagdishbhai & addreas 46 harikrupa near GEB gotri road baroda Gujarat india pin 390021 har father name jagdishbhai morarbhai pate that parson has takan has passport on duplicate

LC (living certificate} her actual age is 24 above but she has done LC {living certificate} in har birthdate in LC leving certificate below 2 year

As soon as I come to know about this matter I am introing to the us ambessy if you will check that parson reel LC leving certificate on the basic of you can find the har documentation was false .

That parson has got the VISA between 15th to 26th September 2008 and that parson is go to USA in 18th to 18 October 2008.

So please take a action in regard of this matter

plz chek har parson documant

please basis this massage to the us authority as soon as possible

your faithfully

the informer

chek documant

lick voting id card (indai)
lick driveng licence (india)
lick insurance police (india)
madical polici