The claim to provide unlocking codes, to be able to use any service provider in your phone, but it's a SCAM. All you'll get is a lighter wallet.

Complaint comments Comments (33) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful?
More unlocking.com Complaints & Reviews
unlocking.com - failure to provide unlocking code [2]
unlocking.com - Bad service [2]

10th of Jun, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I just tried getting an unlock code I entered all my credit card info after pressing the button to submit my info it took me back to a blank credit card screen that said enter all info correctly my bank account was charged for the unlock code $14.99 however I never recieved an email with the unlock code. I attempted resubmitting my info, it then said duplicate payment and took me back to another blank credit card screen my accout was charged twice still with no unlock code. I called there customer service its been busy all day. I sent emails to every email address on the site still no responses. I hope they refund me or send me that code. I will never do service with any website I cant directly contact again. SCAM
 30th of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Wish I was here before and read about this scam site. Paid $22.95 AUD in order to unlock my LG mobile. After two days an unlock code was email which turned out to be FAKE. Tried to contact through support center and was asked to provide video proof. So, a video evidence sent to the seller. But even after waiting for several days, there's no answer at all from seller's side. Be aware of this fraudulent SCAM!!
 31st of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
It just worked fine with me, I got my code in an hour or so. Althought I contacted customer service and they never replied or picked up the phone.
 26th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Yeah for me 2, no problems:P non so ever:P.It's not a fake!!!
 26th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
It worked perfectly:P No scam, no fake :P .Try it out!!!
 16th of Nov, 2010 by    -1 Votes
It is a total SCAM. I paid and never received any unlock code. Emailed them with absolutely no response. Thank god I paid with Paypal, filed a dispute to get my money back. Beware of this scam site.
 16th of Nov, 2010 by    -1 Votes
AdyzLegend, you must be one of the lucky ones or you work for them :P I don't know anyone who has received a code and everyone I speak to has said the same thing "they took my money and I never got a code"
 17th of Nov, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Its a big scam website. i have paid for x10 unlock code. and after waiting for 10 days there is no reply. and then i said to cancel my order. and did. and they never refund my 30€ and making lame excuses that there system have some problem with paypal. and even their website is receiving payment from paypal. so its a total scam site so dont waste your money here.
 20th of Nov, 2010 by    -1 Votes
Just signed up for it to unlock me km900 phone i had on contract. Says it will take one day paid for item had no responce says one day of wait but wont get the code till 22 november 2010 (thats two days according to my maths and schoolage lessons of a university nature lol!) Feel robbed noticed this on paypal.

Message from Your Seller
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you have a problem with a transaction, just let us know and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Contact one of our support experts at http://support.uniquephones.com or support@uniquephones.com We will make every effort to respond to all customer service inquiries within one working day. **PLEASE NOTE: We check and respond to all PayPal claims and disputes once a week. If you need a faster response please try contacting an expert on our support section. **
Had sent a notice about order they said i have to wait to receive it. Placed me in a chat site which i think its a scam site and contacting my credit card provider forget paypal because paypal is rubbish at resloving disputes. Plus When the order was complete it took me to a thank you page which was just a banner with the words "bulletproof unlocking" i refreshed the page 4 times and thats all i got

checked the address no code just a authotist code receipt saying paypal had charged me. Wish i just waited now to get the phone unlocked at a mobile shop this week.

Aviod this website there are a joke if your like me in the u.k take your phone to a mobile phone shop or market shop and pay the 10.00 pound and get it done on the spot. Much safer, Just hope i get my credit card provider to back me up now. If they needed the 14 bucks that bad i would donated it by paypal not rip me off!! Class Scamsite!
 1st of Dec, 2010 by    -1 Votes
Shitty service. Thought I finally found a decent unlocking service. Turned out to be a total scam.
I bought 2 unlock codes from them, I got an email saying they couldn't find the codes, and that I will recieve my refund soon.
Yhea I don't think so, no refund * no unlock code * shitty service * and so on!!!

You guys, don't use service... You really will get a lighter wallet.

But if you are looking for a decent unlocking service, then use http://unlockusa.com
Used that service 4 times. 4 Times got my unlock codes and they give you detailed instructions for every different phone on how to unlock it.

Good luck!
 4th of Dec, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I paid the for a code. I had several email exchanges with them. At the end I lost my $10. They delayed me long enough that it was too late for my credit card company to undo the charge.
 7th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Who are you? Why you said such thing. We are dr.UnlockUSA on ebay, check our feedback. We are realiable with 99.7% possible with over 12, 000 feedback. We cannot scam and have such excellent rating.
 13th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hey folks ...this is a total fake company ( unlocking.com) I paid and am still awaiting any help from them despite several mails.
People out here who say it worked for them are also fake ( you might have heard jobs in internet like work from home and earn big etc., they get paid for writing such reviews)
Bottom line is it did not work for me and it never worked for anyone.
14 bucks is not a big deal but I want to know if there is some place I can complain to ( BBB ? or any cyber crime org. ) and save other innocent people from shelling out their money.
 19th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
OOOHHHH MY GOODNESS!!! I hate unlocking.com what a piece of SH!T !!! i usually do research on company that I have never dealt with online... but I was so rush into getting my new phone sony ericsson x10 that i just thought to myself maybe things wouldn't be sooo bad.!!! but like i have found out is bad!!! I have been sending email back and forth with unlocking.com supporter... and reason after reason they have given me... why my code is not done yet and soo on...well some people might say... "well the sony ericsson x10 is hard to unlock and its need time" i understand but for crying out give the frame!!! unlocking.com promise it would only takes 2 to 3 days... and to my supprise it has been more than two weeks!!!
I wish everybody would read this before they use unlocking.com F*CKING Cr@P!!!
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Is me again, and i have to say that unlocking.com is not a scam...and no im don't work with it... but i do agree that they take their time when they are trying to unlock your phone... today i finally receive my code!!! i was sooo freaking shock...but yea... unlocking.com is not a scam... but do expect a long waiting time for the code though... and one more thing... harasss them about your code... keep on harass about it through email and it will work... that's what i did i harass them for 3 weeks straight... ahahahahahahhahaa good luck everybody
 9th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
It is a sam
After I paid, no response
I sent them so many emails, NO RESPONSE
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    +1 Votes
There customer service can be told what they are !! A true SCAMMERS
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
 9th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hate getting burned... ordered my code based on website stating "30 seconds to process" and when my code hadn't arrived, I then googled to find this information... great, lovely little scam they have going. If they are known to suck so bad, wondering why paypal works with them, will be contacting them.

What is up with Duwie N above, waited 3 weeks but got his code... who the hell is going to spend 3 weeks harassing them to get a code???
 7th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have also ordered codes from them for my blackberry 8520 curve and received three codes within 2 minutes. But the codes are not working. Contaced support, no response. I have opened a case on paypal so I will see what comes out of this. Usually I check everything first but I was so stupid this time.

Contact Us