logo

Fraud - Scam

Trump University
New York, New York
trumpuniversity.com
Trump University and their staff should be ashamed of themselves! They RUINED my credit!!! They told me I would get my large investment back in my first real estate deal because I would have access to amazing mentors and course content. I did what they told me in all of the courses and it was nonsense! I maxed out my credit cards because I thought Donald Trump wouldn't have such a sorry excuse for a school just to make more money. But he is a greedy man so I should have known.

Be aware that when they tell you to increase your credit limit to purchase real estate it's really to scam you out of tons of money that you've worked so hard for. So why give it to these smooth talking con artists to then have your credit score immediately drop. But of course they forgot to tell you that. And some of them even brag it's better to have money then credit so use all your credit. But they don't tell you it will drop because you should never charge your full available credit. The credit cards see that as a risk and will penalize you for it. But most people don't know that and Trump U's staff knows this.

So because of these scamsters I now have BAD CREDIT and nothing to show for it because their nonsense teachings are full of air and nothing solid that you can sink your teeth into.

Shame on you, Donald Trump for doing this to innocent Americans then inviting the enemy, Moammar Kadafi, who blew up innocent Americans and other people in Pan Am flight 103, as your guest at your house. Kadafi killed your fellow Americans!!!
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Dec, 2009 by   J. Davies 0 Votes
They are a bunch of rogues. They use the big name to scam people who think they will help them. I attended the seminar and spent about two thousand and did not get anything substantial. Then they wanted to find out my credit worthiness. When I refused to fill out the form they asked out to fill out in the session where you are to call all of the credit card carriers and request additional credit capacity, Trump's representative refused to talk to me on a one-on-one basis. They wanted me to pay them around $25, 000. I figured it was a scam when I asked serious questions and they would say we will get to that later - and they never did. You are right - millionaire/billionaire Trump should be ashame of himself - scaming trusting people who believe he and his people will really help them.
 7th of Mar, 2010 by   Robert Martin 0 Votes
The first thing I did in qualifying this business entity was check with the NY Secretary of State. I wanted to see if the company's first name was a term used in a card game, or if it was actually an effort being set forth by "The Donald." If it were the later, I would expect to see his name somewhere on the company registry filed with the NY SOS.

BIG SURPRISE! Not only was Mr. Trump's name suspiciously absent from any ownership documentation on file with the state, but the registered owner/operator of "Trump University" is "NATIONAL REGISTERED AGENTS INC."

These guys are laughing all the way to their bank with your family’s hard earned money.
Also, posting your complaints on this particular website is like complaining to the rat that all the cheese is missing. There is no bigger crook out there than those at this website!

Please people, do your homework. And know that your greatest strengths can only come from within, and not from the conference rooms of second-rate hotels on the weekends.
 30th of Apr, 2010 by   trumpcomplaint 0 Votes
Trump University Class Action Lawsuit Filed!

A nationwide Trump University (40 Wall Street, New York, NY) consumer fraud class action lawsuit has been filed!

To be a part of the Trump University class action lawsuit, Get involved in the case, OR Provide information about your experience

CONTACT the class action law firm handling the case:

Zeldes & Haeggquist, LLP

619-342-8000

ambere@zhlaw.com

www.zhlaw.com

Keywords: Trump University Scam, Trump University Review, Trump University Complaint

Fake Waiter-Credit Card Fraud