United Kingdom
got scammed by tradesurus Anzsa investing invested 6 thousand dollars in the company i have sent numerous emails and had no reply for the past 8 weeks do not invest in this company !!!
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful?

Hello All,

I am the Baris Balic mentioned in the registration records for the domain. I have been in contact with Sam (probably as a result of this message board) to try and help, however I have nothing to do with the group as they essentially put me to work for months and never paid me. I have managed to find their organisation name and number, but I cut my loses a few years back and have had no communication with them since.

I managed to find the following and have provided it to Sam already, they also had a London office which I am trying to track down now.

company phone no 006444726574
Director: Perry Taumihau, 8d Macaulay St, Newton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
 27th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have managed to access the control panel for the hosting using the old details, in one of the invoices I managed to find the following name and address...

Mr Ryan Adams
8 Longwood St
QLD 4575
 27th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
On another part of the administrator control panel I found the following phone number, it does not indicate whether it is for Ryan or not.

The number is as follows +61414695612

The login history shows the following (I have omitted my own login from the top) so they are still logging in, the last invoice was paid on the 16th of April.

mxscotty@hotmail.com 03:47 on 25th April 2011 Succeeded
mxscotty@hotmail.com 03:28 on 16th April 2011 Succeeded
mxscotty@hotmail.com 09:20 on 24th March 2011 Succeeded
mxscotty@hotmail.com 05:21 on 23rd March 2011 Succeeded
mxscotty@hotmail.com 03:13 on 22nd February 2011 Succeeded
 7th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am Sam Burnell the person scammed by tradesurus Baris Balic has been trying to help me find these people unfortunately they have been careful not to leave any of there details of themselves on line. Sooner or later i will get hold of Ryan, Perry or Scott if u know of any o f these people which worked with tradeurus or called Anza investing or called Easytrades PLEASE !!! send a message samburnell@bigpod.com.au THANKS...
 12th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Got rawted thousands by scott coplestone from tradesurus BEWARE INVESTORS!!

Contact Us