Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Tiny Bubbles Complaints & Reviews - laundromat owner swears at customers

Tiny Bubbles Contacts & Informations

Tiny Bubbles

Posted: 2011-03-02 by

laundromat owner swears at customers

Tiny Bubbles
I went to tiny bubbles laundromat in liverpool NY today and the owner demanded me to move my car so that he could plow. I did, then came inside to put my laundry in the dryers. He came in and started telling me about the laundromat. I am going through a divorce, and wasn't feeling up to talking, so i said "I don't really want to talk right now." Well, BIG mistake there, let me tell you. He started yelling that I was a b**** with an attitude and telling me to f*** off. For real. He yerlled it over and over again. I told him this wasnt very good customer service, and he swore in my face five or six more times, and called me degrading names. then he made me take all my laundry out of the dryers and take it home wet. He kept asking me where I live and work. I left in tears. There were other people in the laundromat at the time, they pulled there laundry out of the dryers and got out as fast as they could before he went after them.

Needless to say i will be going back to colonial laundromat.
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Contact Us