logo

Awful work

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Thehairtrader.com Complaints & Reviews - For the love of God do not use this website it has ruined my life

Thehairtrader.com Contacts & Informations

Thehairtrader.com

Posted:    Ralimane

For the love of God do not use this website it has ruined my life

Thehairtrader.com
thehairtrader.com
This is a total fraud website, I did look around and had read good reviews but I got scammed and ever since i t happened the website has been misteriously down "do to high volume". I call the police and submitted a fraud report, for the love of God do not use this website it has ruined my life!!!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2010 by   premier_UK_hair 0 Votes
I disagree with this generalisation. This is (was?) a hosting site for sellers and buyers. Like any such site, you need to be aware of scammers and not give out personal details (that could damage you either financially or personally) unless you are 100% sure. As a buyer I've carried out many successful transactions via the site and have never experienced an issue. The counter-parties to my transactions have always been happy too. But I am trustworthy and deal carefully. Sadly, others are more naive. The website is not responsible for "ruining (the poster's) life" - I suspect the truth is closer to home.
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   HairGuy 0 Votes
Initially how I heard about the site was through my gf at the time. Her sister sold her hair for serious cash, and it was like around 20", she got pait close to 4 digits.
I didn't know what to make of the site as it was hard to believe people paid that much for human hair, though I knew a happy seller first-hand, so I was growing it out to eventually sell it there. Come late September 2010, when I wanted to cut it, I noticed the site was down and remained down until recently where it launched back up with a request for login.
Don't mean to hijack anything here, but would anyone know how to get back onto the site?
I cut my hair just recently and would like to sell it.
It is just under 20" cut and braided.

4 Cheap Mosquito Repellants