Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

The Timeshare Company, Waunakee, Wisconsin Complaints & Reviews - Horible Service / Rude Service

The Timeshare Company Contacts & Informations

The Timeshare Company

Posted: 2011-03-09 by

Horible Service / Rude Service

The Timeshare Company
1704 Suwannee Circle
Waunakee, Wisconsin
Phone: 608-849-6432
This is a group of liars and cheaters!! Do Not do business with them. You will regret any transaction with these people. I spent more than 6 hours correcting the errors made by this office. During the Purchase process they changed fees and accessed additional charges to me for no reason. When I requested to be compesated for my time in making the corrections for thier errors. I was told to go pound sand. The entire office is nothing more than incompetent emailers. This business is liars and cheaters! Stay away!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Vacation Clubs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
This customer is extremely aggressive, irrational and painfully uncooperative. His expectations are extraordinarily unreasonable. His phone demeanor was so crass and vulgar that we had to ask our staff to refuse his calls. While we are extraordinarily customer service oriented, we do not allow our employees to be subjected to irrational tirades such as this customer continues to display.
 29th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I purchased two timeshares from the Time share company, and they were efficient, professional and friendly. I did have a slight problem, which they took care of in a reasonable amount of time.
 30th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
After they disposed of an unwanted timeshare for my mother in 2003 I referred this company to do several timeshare transfers for many of my clients over the years and have not heard a single complaint. In a few cases I have dealt directly with their office on behalf of my clients and found them to be quite knowledgeable, and responsive. Any issues that came up were handled quickly and I was always kept abreast of the progress of each file. That alone was very impressive. If anyone has a problem with this company I would imagine that it is a rare occurence.
 18th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I purchased a timeshare from The Timeshare Company, LLC several years ago. I thought the price to be great and the closing was much faster than I expected. My family and I used the timeshare every year, but when the kids were grown up we didn't need it any more. So we called The Timeshare Company again, this time wanting to get rid of our timeshare as we were no longer using it and didn't want to pay the maintenance fees year after year. They were happy to hear from us again and gave us a 'repeat customer' discount on the fee to dispose of our timeshare, far less than the other companies that gave us quotes to do the same thing. They handled it quickly and we were done. This was just last month. There may be alot of bad guys in the timeshare business, but we found these guys to be one of the good ones.

Contact Us