logo

Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
4. (34 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
5. (56 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-02-14 by    onemeangator

where is my chair

the scooter store
norh port, Florida
The Scooter Store qualifyed me 3 times and came in my apt 3 times with a scooter to fit me with the chair but did not leave it. All this in 3 years giving me the run around why they did not leave the chair.And they knew i had only one leg.And a weak arm and they knew i have trouble getting around with my manial wheelchair but there comeral says if we qualify you and your insurace turns you down we will give you the chair. So where are my 3 chairs. The bottom line is there liars and cheats and the law should make them pay a hefty fine.
Comments United States Motorcycles & Scooters
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2010 by   jcbsngramm 0 Votes
where is my chair?

6 mo. ago I contacted you and applied for a Scooter ...went to my Doctor and she completed your questions and wrote a prescription for me. Your company sent to my home a Scooter Store employee to measure my doorways, and take my measurements for the chair. When the employee left he stated I would be receiving my chair and someone to work with me to operate it, either later that week or the following week. To date I have not received my chair.

Your advertisement clearly states that if you pre-qualify me for a Scooter and I am denied later, you will give me a Scooter FREE. So where is my Scooter?

My patience over these last months has worn thin. My need for the chair has not. I am requesting a letter from your company in writing as to why you have not complied to your ad(s).
 1st of Jan, 2011 by   chris105678 0 Votes
I have seen there commercials and they have never said that. Why would they give you a chair for free if they did not qualify you. Do you see whats wrong with that statement.
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   ljn 0 Votes
The Scooter Store's advertising promises and actual service are complete opposites. Doctor visit, forms completed, several calls, produced NOTHING. Doctor gave us copies of his completed forms and told us he's had nothing but problems with this company . The Scooter Store is one of the absolute worst companies I've ever had contact with!
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   onemeangator 0 Votes
this is what happen to me.Every body in the usa needs to boycott the scooter store
 7th of Aug, 2012 by   Mary Davi 0 Votes
If your doctor fills out your paperwork but does not qualify you, you cannot get the chair. If it comes to the time of delivery but you do not have the space in your home to use the chair/do not plan to use it indoors/cannot operate it by yourself/do not like it...etc then they cannot leave the chair with you.

The Hidden Fees in Your 401(k)

Latest Groups