logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Gigats.com
Hijacked during online job application
2. (15 mins ago)
CHANNEL 7
Bruce mcavaney needs to go
3. (21 mins ago)
Chennai Govt. MTC buses - (formerly PTC)
Crowded buses & worst roads

The Scooter Store

Posted:    ccbob

Lost Lift Parts

Houston, Texas
My wheelchair was returned from repairs at The Scooter Store with a part missing from the device used to lift the chair into the car. Conversations with the manager were futile and I was finally put in touch with someone called the Customer Assurance Dept. I explained the situation to them and heard nothing for over a month. Today some kid called from their Customer Assurance who had to be told again what the problem was and what I needed. He tried to tell me to buy the part from the Manufacturer, Bruno, but I explained to him that Bruno only sold to Dealers. He commented that they had no relationship with Bruno but I countered with the fact that they had provided a Bruno lifting device on the wheelchair I purchased from them. I really don't expect to hear from them again and will never let them touch anything that belongs to me from this point on. Their only interest is in selling chairs and invoicing Medicare.
Comments United States Rehabilitation Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

ID Theft Still Persists