Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

The Scooter Store

Posted:

Lost Lift Parts

Houston, Texas
My wheelchair was returned from repairs at The Scooter Store with a part missing from the device used to lift the chair into the car. Conversations with the manager were futile and I was finally put in touch with someone called the Customer Assurance Dept. I explained the situation to them and heard nothing for over a month. Today some kid called from their Customer Assurance who had to be told again what the problem was and what I needed. He tried to tell me to buy the part from the Manufacturer, Bruno, but I explained to him that Bruno only sold to Dealers. He commented that they had no relationship with Bruno but I countered with the fact that they had provided a Bruno lifting device on the wheelchair I purchased from them. I really don't expect to hear from them again and will never let them touch anything that belongs to me from this point on. Their only interest is in selling chairs and invoicing Medicare.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Rehabilitation Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults