logo

MaSon
Dating
3. (6 mins ago)
ArcTrading
Don’t invest and deal with these criminals
4. (20 mins ago)
Company charges for nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Telekom Malaysia (TM) i-talk card Complaints & Reviews - i-talk card credit stolen

Telekom Malaysia (TM) i-talk card Contacts & Informations

Telekom Malaysia (TM) i-talk card

Posted: 2011-04-26 by    David in KL

i-talk card credit stolen

TM
Malaysia
tm.com.my
I use a calling card called i-talk on my landline in KL, Malaysia for lower call charges. I typically put about rm150 (50usd) credit from a few cards every month and run it down at the month goes on. I had about rm80 credit on 9th April 2011, took a vacation, returned 19th, tried to use the 1800 873535 i-talk number, and found that the credit is zero (there was nobody in my house during those days). So how can i trust TM to not steel my credit? When i phoned TM twice (100, 2, 4, 2) about this, they said "wait a minute", then cut the line!, third time she tells me, "sorry, system not working, please phone back later". I've only (politely) asked, "can you tell me what happened to my rm80?". I'm using skype from now on.
Comments Malaysia International Calling Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of May, 2011 by   Lance21 0 Votes
I thought I'm the only one facing this problem.
I google "Italk missing credit" then found this page.
I found out that I cannot make call using ITalk at 16 April 2011. When I dial 1 800 87 3636, then it ask ask me to "Please enter card number".
There a high possibility that our mobile number already wipe off from TM database.
I call up their CS and they ask for my mobile phone number. I give them my mobile phone number then the CS check, she say my mobile phone number is not register with ITalk.
After that, CS ask me to provide her with the latest serial number that I reload my Italk account.
I gave to here and she say that the ITalk serial number is reloaded to combine mobile phone number. Come on TM, I only have 1 mobile phone number only.
Come on TM, I use Italk since Dec 2011 and there are RM130++ credit in my ITalk.

I will escalate this to MCMC. And I will advise you to do so.

2nd of Jun, 2011 by   Hamed asadi 0 Votes
i agree, the same things happened to my case, i eeed to have urgent call and i used to make call by italk but after 6 month no using and again buy the credit, the same problem happened to me, i can not use it at all, all the customer service call also doesnt exist in the network, tell me what can i do?
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   ecyy 0 Votes
I have the same problem today. Call TM 100-2-4-2 and was told to
hold but line was cut off mid-way. I had to call at least 3 times.
The operator could not locate my 2 phone numbers linked to the italk.
Looks like TM is on their round to steal talk time balances from their
users.
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   italk user 0 Votes
I was having the same bloody problem.
I called TM also and the person who took my call said he will investigate and come back to me and he never did.
I recently found that my credit from my hotlink credits have been deducted even though it is free for the freephone call back.
Please can someone find out how to visit their main office or else these problems need to be informed to the media as this is costing the users millions.
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   aina 0 Votes
kenapa saya call luar negara tidak dapat?kalau call dlm negara dapat... p org yang jual italk ini cakap dapat call luar negara...apa hal italk yang saya beli tidak dapat call?
 25th of Jan, 2012 by   LPPU 0 Votes
I bought a card yesterday and successfully made a call to China. Today I tried to call to USA, but surprisingly I got a message saying, "Sorry, Your call is not successful." So, I call 100 and the lady told me after a long hold and waits for couple of time that my card is fine and the credit is fine to make call. She has to file in a report and will get back to me in 48 hours. Geeeeee...Can't they just trace back the complaints history and tell me what is the problem and provide me with a solution?
 30th of Jan, 2013 by   w kayani 0 Votes
its not just TM in Malaysia, other providers such as U Mobile, Hot Link, Maxis etc, are all steeling money from innocent individuals. I have been using maxis for some time and they haven been steeling my credit, tried U Mobile they are the biggest thief in malaysia, according to their website, calls to uk are 23 sent per minute, but practicaly they charge 3 Ringit per minute to uk, complained been recorded so many time but always same answer that we are investigating, all lies, and all of them are fraudsters

5 Tips on Finding a Reliable Automobile Repair Shop