logo

I work at Global Tel Link

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Swingular.com Complaints & Reviews - Unable to cancel memberships!

Swingular.com Contacts & Informations

Swingular.com

Posted:    ryansollis

Unable to cancel memberships!

I recently subscribed to the website swingular.com for a 1 month subscription. I have since tried unsuccessfully to cancel this membership and am now being charged monthly from my checking account. The website contains a link for membership cancellations but the link does not work, you receive and error message each time you attempt to cancel. The site also offers a 1800 number for customer service but noone ever answers and messages are not returned. I have also sent various emails to the administrator of the website and the support staff with no response. My final option seems to be to contact my bank and have them stop payment on the monthly charge from this website, in order to do so they have to cancel my debit card and issue a new one. This does not seem like a professional way of doing business by ignoring your customers and continuing to take money from there accounts unauthorized each month. This site should be promptly shut down in my opinion.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2008 by   TJ 0 Votes
Why would you want to cancel your membership. When you sign on you get a lifetime membership, and deactivating your account takes care of that.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   cpl4fun13 0 Votes
I complained about someone sending spam emails to me (which the admin of the site asked us to do) and my IP was banned from the site. Now I've paid them for a lifetime membership and cannot enjoy it, because it appears I complained about a friend of the site owners. I used to love this site, but they need to learn how to conduct business in a proper manner. Oh and don't bother with the 800 number, they don't answer or return calls.

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection