logo

TV9- Telugu
Case of Defamation
3. (23 mins ago)
IneedFinancialHelp.net
I paid and they didn’t give me a loan.
4. (34 mins ago)
Bagrrys India Limited White Oats
Contaminated White Oats by Bagrrys India Limited
5. (46 mins ago)
mypapergeek.com
They provide bad papers and copy everything from Internet

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

sweepstakes reporter co. or SRC, Shawnee Mission, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - FRAUD

sweepstakes reporter co. or SRC Contacts & Informations

sweepstakes reporter co. or SRC

Posted: 2011-11-26 by    wagner terry

FRAUD

SRC
MICHAEL WASHINGTON PO BOX 29170I PAID FOR 3
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
I PAID FOR 3 MONEY ORDERS FOR THIS COMPANY. I SENT A $12.00 THE FIRST TIME SECOND $12.00 AND THEN ANOTHER $12.00 LASTLY BEFORE I TURNED THEM OFF. I WON $1, 250, 000.00. ALL CASH WAS READY, AND PREPARED FOR DELIVERY, AS SOON AS THEY RECEIVED MY CONFIRMATION PAPER, WITH THE MONEY. LUCKILY I JUST SENT MONEY ORDERS. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR DISHONESTY, AND GO TO JAIL. THANK YOU.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jan, 2012 by   Joy Stebbins 0 Votes
I can't believe how all these "sweepstakes" can get away with this. I received a lot of phone calls from a law firm saying I won $500, 000. After repeated calls, I called their law firm, Hunton and Williams in Richmond, Virginia only to find out they didn't have an Alice Williams working there. I was the second person to call them for the same reason. I've since received mail from OPP, ADD, J. W. Paulson and Associates, and numerous others. It's a total waste of paper and my time. I, too, fell victim once. They do make it look very professional and legal, but BEWARE!!!
 29th of Mar, 2012 by   Dsy 0 Votes
SRC COMPANY SWEEPSTAKES won, I'm now sending in my 24 dollars the 3rd free because i gt the combination right, but if in 2 weeks i don't receive my funds. we will have a big problem. they will pay

Yesm, we will see, they said I he attorys will make the pay.

David Yarbrough 1655 briarcliff dr
Nolensville tn 37135

please people if there re other people who are out there tht haven't been paid . thank you ere that haven't been reimbursed or paid contact me, and we have lawyers that will do a class action David Yarbrough
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by   Josh27 0 Votes
I have sent in 4 money orders already and they are still wanting more these people are criminals they need to be persicuted I have nothing hardly I make 694 a month through disability and they have done nothing but steal from me all my money goes into my bills how can somebody do this to a person i have put allot at stake to send money to these con artists because I wanted something better this is dissapointing and wrong they need to be stopped.

Sincerely Joshua L Prentice
 12th of Feb, 2013 by   E. F. MARTIN 0 Votes
I too fell for their Demonic scan, no regard for people and their financial state, vultures, and vipers that belong behind bars, they don't stop, I had stopped sending them the "REQUIRED" fee to ensure the activation to release the $$$$$$ which according to these, "lower than dirt" people, I was a "confirmed winner" and had 7 days before deadline to send the money, well 7 days came and went, they still send junk in the mail, I must receive on an average of 7 to 12 envelopes daily, worse than cockroaches, people, BEWARE!!!
 7th of May, 2013 by   Anne Allen 0 Votes
I received a letter just 2 days ago but got smart and went to the net. I get multiple letters from "Psychics, Amazing Kreskin, at an addressof 56 West 45th St., N.Y.N.Y. 10036 & then another Lee Morehead at same address as Amazing Kreskin in N.Y. I once believed in Kreskin, now my doubts.There is a Maria Duval out of Las Vegas, c/o Destiny Research Center, 1285 Baring Blvd.#411, and then another at a nearby address. All of them promises the riches we all imagine could be true.Lady of hearts, oh' she is from the Netherlamnds.Smaranda sends me a GREAT latter fromPermit # 114 out of Langhorne, Pa...but you have to mail your bucks to The Netherlands. A Carry Simmons, P.O.Box 1867, Edgewater, Md. 21037..she's gonna make all my money problems go away.Here comes Kimberly Foster, Annapolis, Md.21403. She is another Jewel. Patrick Guerin..he is supposedly from France and working with Maria Duval on my behalf. If they know so much ..WHY DO THEY NEED HELP FROM A BUDDY SYSTEM? Thanks for letting me vent my disappointments...Was a so-called Angel & helped everyone all my life to get this..A.Angel
 8th of May, 2013 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
^ Sueveillance Team Unit is a SCAM artist. Contact the IC3.
 20th of Jul, 2014 by   Mojo from Scotland 0 Votes
Even in Scotland this company is committing fraud time and time again. Their latest is an invoice for payment of 10 pounds for the quarterly review of the prizes won and it says, " To insure that there are no interruptions to the fabulous opportunities coming to you, please detach this invoice and return it with your scheduled payment in the envelope provided as soon as possible" My husband cannot remember ever signing up for this, but there are many people out there who will send this money as the invoice from Sweepstakes Reporter company, Kansas, looks very professional. The Police Fraud Squad in Glasgow will be contacted re this scam.

401k Withdrawals - What You Need to Know