logo

Supportrix.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-03-11 by    DonnaMicca

Service

Supportrix.com
This company use to be pretty good. They are based in the Phillipines so unlike tech support companies based in India they are easy to understand and go about thier business in a more congenial way and are far less rote than thier Indian counterparts. They are also much, much more expensive.
The hold time is long somtimes more than 30 minutes before someone picks up. They play this Philipino folk music while on hold and a message comes on every 30 seconds (I timed it) saying "Your Call Is Important To Us".
Some of the techs are talented but most have a difficult time w/ elementary issues.
The big pain in the butt is that they have changed thier policy and now want you to talk to the tech you were talking to the last time you called. This is why I left them. One CAN NOT wait for a call back from the previous tech. I don't know about you but I NEED MY COMPUTER FIXED NOW! Not when they feel like calling me back.
They charge by the incident. So if you want to fix two problems you are having w/ your computer ie: you can't print wirlessly and maybe you are getting pop-ups, they will charge you for each of those two things.
I am using a company called 24/7 Techies now. They charge $130 for one computer. They will resolve all your issues at anytime during the duration of your subscription. They only problem is that thier Indian accents make them EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND. Last night the fellow was trying to say 'Wireless' but was saying 'Vireless'. I kept saying "No, I do not have a virus"!
This company will work on your computer and call you back which is great since Supportrix insists you stay on the phone for the entire time they are working on you issue. This is a pain if you have a speaker phone and shear torture if like me you do not.
Comments United States Laptops / Notebooks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of May, 2011 by   rick Co 0 Votes
Yes, they messed up my system bad, they deleted all permission's then, he could not fix it becuase he had deleted them, so he had no permission to fix the problem that he made.
 17th of May, 2012 by   Chris Collin 0 Votes
I believe supportrix has 2 types of plan
1year which would be: $129.99
6Months : $79.99
they also provide Pay per incident and limited only for 30Minutes. example on pay per incident you have problem on connecting wireless so they will fix the problem on connecting wireless and if you have another problem on the computer that you need to enhance your browser that is another incident that you need to pay. If your issue is just an ELEMENTARY type as what you termed it then you should be able to resolve it on your own.
 10th of Oct, 2013 by   vivalasvegas +1 Votes
This company the first time I dealt with them, I figured it had to be some sort of scam. First of all they use remote access to take over the computer and who know's what future problems could be created. Second they asked me if I wanted to upgrade to the much more expensive plan on the first call, before my original issue had been resolved. I don't understand how they can keep changing the rules as they go. First I had the $79.99 plan good for 3 calls till Sept. 2012, then the second plan I purchased was Unlimited calls for 3 months straight, both times at initial purchase I was asked to upgrade to the bigger package. The first time my issue wasn't even resolved the 3rd time.
 27th of Dec, 2013 by   khmcgorary 0 Votes
SUPPORTRIX.COM is NOT a reliable company. Do NOT use them. Their tech support team messed up my computer. The installed unnecessary programs that caused major problems. I ended up taking my computer back to the store where I bought it and they fixed it. They were recommended by CISCO/Linskey. SUPPORTRI also guarantees a refund that they DO NOT honor. So stay away from this company.
 26th of Apr, 2014 by   Linda Wicklow 0 Votes
I agree totally with the previous comments. When you call for technical support, I felt like I was speaking to a telemarketer! Before they would even offer a suggestion as to how to solve my issue, they wanted my credit card number in order to charge me for this one time call. I shall never again use this company nor get any Cisco/Lynksys products. I called Shaw and they are giving me a new wireless modem free of charge and no increase in my monthly bill. That is what I call customer service!!!

Stop Wasting Food Money