logo

Cordell & Cordell
screwed by their scam
3. (38 mins ago)
IIC Online Storage Solution
not working, no answer, no refund
4. (40 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and lies

Super Shuttle
supershuttle.com
Well, After I got my bag from baggage claim, I made my way to the ground transportation at Laguardia. I called SS from the courtesy phone and was told 20-25 minutes. That time had passed and no one showed up. I called again to get a BS explanation about how the van was having problems and they were getting another one so about 10-15 more minutes. This time had passed and no van. So I called back and was told the driver was at 'the other terminal' and would be right there. Obviously lying thru his teeth. Well, 'right there' had passed and it was about one hour now. I called again and got 10-15 minutes again for an answer. Of course at this point I am fuming. I called back and the dispatcher was getting annoyed at me for calling. I called the 800 number for customer service and was put on hold for a dispatcher. After waiting several minutes on hold, I was 'put through' but was immediately disconnected with no words spoken. Ok, so the van finally shows up about 1 hr and 40 min later. The driver never greeted me, never apologized, but just asked if I was 'John Doe' and proceeded to put my luggage in the van. Then we proceeded to JFK to pick up several other people. And then it hit me... they were just stalling me so they can do all the pickups with the one van. So I was waiting since 8:30pm and got home at midnight. This has taught me something though... I have choices and WILL NEVER EVER use Stupid Shuttle again. Treat me like that once..shame on them... treat me like that twice... shame on me.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Oct, 2008 by   Celia 0 Votes
SuperShuttle left me stranded at JFK airport when I landed in NYC on 10/26. I called them while picking up my luggage at 1:30am, to find out when a van would be picking me up. They told me 30 minutes, but 40 minutes later I was calling them to inquire the whereabouts of the SS van: the customer rep said the van got a flat tire, it was fixed and he'd be at my destination in 10 minutes...

Fifteen minutes later, I'm calling trying to find out if a van was actually going to pick me up, and THIS rep said he could not get in direct contact with the driver, so there was nothing else he could tell me except to wait.

By 3:00am, I was at my wit's end. An hour and a half had passed and NO SS VAN!! I gave in and took a livery cab ($60), getting home at almost 4:00 in the morning!

As a woman, I did not appreciate being stranded by this shuttle DISservice at the airport, being practically the only traveler waiting for transportation and getting home at such a desolate hour. I, as well as my family (who waited up all night for me) were concerned for my safety.

I'll never travel with SS again and will be sure to discourage anyone else from using them.

How to Ask for a Raise