logo

Asianet
quality of program
4. (37 mins ago)
Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove
Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!
5. (38 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Streamraycams

Posted:    jeffrey Scott Smith

stolen debit card

Streamraycams
I had a number of charges, $50, $50, $20, $20, $20, $20, $19.90, show up against my debit card. My bank called on the last transaction to prevent more charges.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2009 by   edwinvandersar 0 Votes
who are streamraycams? are they the same as streamray inc because iv never had any problems with streamray inc when i use dthemy but recently i've had unauthorised transactions from my account credited to 'streamraycams GB' as opposed to 'streamray inc US'. And streamray inc US donn't seem to be helping me much.
 24th of Dec, 2009 by   mystikleegee 0 Votes
This company hit my debit card too, all in the same day. It started out at 250.00 then 30.95, 30.95 and 10.00 all on 12/09/09. I don't know want kind of company this is? The bank didn't stop it. My bank was bought out by another. In 5 months the new bank that took over my account has been hit
scam over 10 times and they do nothing. The another bank would have stop this at once. Time for a
new bank.
mystikleegee
 1st of Feb, 2010 by   rubbbby 0 Votes
Hi, i am in Guatemala, and this company hit my debit car 100.00 on 09.11.09. I blocked mi credit card and my bank give me other number. How this company have my credit card number, i dont know, maybe VISA knows?...but my mony is back, this is important for my. Cancel your credit card, this is the only one solution.
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by   sfrundo 0 Votes
I have the same problem...in the last period I create an account with my credit card on www.cams.com...somebody have made too?
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   yepwateva 0 Votes
yeah i think i used cams.com
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   mexican 0 Votes
Today I realized of these charges too, fortunately my bank gave me a 50% refund by now, and they told me next week to refund the other 50% because these last charges hadn't been collected, they told me not to worry I hope so. In my case they used it 4 times on February 9th, 2010 ($20, $10, $10, $10) February 11th (another $100 USD) and right now there's a hold of $300 USD). I'm from Mexico, but I only use my card in websites secured like PayPal, GoDaddy.com, and others. I'm always awared of these kinds of frauds.
 21st of Feb, 2010 by   streamraycams 0 Votes

not othorised - Streamraycams

while in hospital major surgery my son had access to computer and bank card
 12th of May, 2010 by   JJacobson 0 Votes
I also on Mothers day Sunday the 9th of May was hit with 4 chargers of $19.90 $20.00 and $10.00 and $10.00 I was fishing all day and My bank called me that Monday and informed me of these chargers wow Now i have to wait for my money to be put back wait 10 days for a new card and this is not right so wish all those luck
 16th of Sep, 2010 by   avishai 0 Votes
same thing here, I just got charged 100$ x3 times from this thieves
 25th of Sep, 2010 by   fallon_nicole 0 Votes
On September 21, 2010 this company took $100, $100, $90, and $10 out of my account as well. I do not know how they got my information. My bank is working on giving my money back to my account.
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   PeggyBays 0 Votes

debit card charges that were not authorized - Streamraycams

I have 5 debit card charges on 2/24/11 ...19.99 27.99 79.99 79.99 79.99 that were NOT authorized.
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   PARVO IN YUBA CITY, CA 0 Votes
Once I thought I was getting a free trial of some teeth whiting crap. It wasn't free. In the fine print it said if I didn't return the product within 15 days of them sending it out I would be charged $79.99. Funny thing though. I didn't get the package until 24 days after they sent it out.

I had to cancel my debit card so they would stop charging me. You might have to do the same. Your bank will do an invertigation on the company that is taking your money. You won't have to do anything else.
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   PeggyBays 0 Votes
I have gone to the bank and canceled my debit card and they are investigating the charges. However I have unautherized charges for 3 different companys Google AdWords, StreamRayCams and FriendFinder they total $1, 346.94 and were all charged within a few days of each other.
 2nd of Mar, 2011 by   PARVO IN YUBA CITY, CA 0 Votes
HOLY CRAP! That's a lot of money. The bank will find out who they are. Someone else posted about that FriendFinder charged them a bunch of money, too. I have no idea what Friend Finder is but good gawd I want nothing to do with them! Bad people in this world. Sucks for the honest ones.

Good luck!
 5th of May, 2011 by   Arndell 0 Votes
Our card was charged $20.00 4x and $10.00 2X. I do not even know what this is. I looked it up and it is in Las Vegas and is a computer programming place. No wonder they can do this to ppl..They know how to scam really well! I hope the bank resolves this soon!
 22nd of May, 2011 by   bgacc 0 Votes
Socialbugg.com is a Free site of singles. You should try them out or Facebook.com...both sites are free. You can't lose and there's plenty of singles.
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   SEO Expert 0 Votes
This just happened to me...I'm wondering what the common thread is here besides getting hit by Streamreaycams. I was recently in Mexico at the beginning of May...on my way back I was at the airport in Puerto Vallarta and tried to get money out of an ATM, but it didn't work, I tried another but it didn't work...I tried a third and it didn't work...now I'm wondering the if the ATM machines were scams...it seems unlikely that this would happen in a major airport...but three ATM's all within 20 feet of each other not working and were from 3 different banks...that's just a theory, but just trying to figure this one out since so many people have had it done...this isn't some kid who got a hold of the number.
Was anyone else in Mexico right before this happened? I hate thinking it was caused by something in Mexico, because I love it down there and the media blows danger way out of proportion...it's completely safe down there...there may be a bit of trouble at the border, but that's it...everything else is media bullshit!
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   SEO Expert 0 Votes
I also called ccbill and they gave me this email address as the user who charged my card:
footfeet (AT) yahoo (DOT) com
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   DudeDeSon 0 Votes
Streamray, Inc.
6845 S. Escondido St., Ste 106
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Contact for this Company...
It's associated to website www.cams.com
 1st of Jan, 2013 by   namron37 0 Votes
I have been getting charges to my credit card on 22nf of each month from streamraycams and because my Bank is useless I will have to cancel my card and seek a new one.

Help for Start-Ups