logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
cyberz-world.com
Company steals money and provides fake info
2. (8 mins ago)
UK Immigration Barristers Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Stevens henager College, Salt Lake City, Utah Complaints & Reviews - Diploma Mill

Stevens henager College Contacts & Informations

Stevens henager College

Posted: 2013-03-12 by    SHC Stinks

Diploma Mill

Stevens Henager College
Salt Lake City, Utah
facebook.com
Stevens Henager College is a diploma mill. I have been attending Stevens Henager for almost a year now and I am unfortunately stuck with them because no reputable university will accept the credits I have already earned from Stevens Henager. Most of the curriculum in my classes is so old that when I take tests on my courses, I can find all the answers to my test questions simply by using the questions as keywords in the Google search engine. Most of my teachers rarely ever respond to my questions and for the most part, post a few responses in the discussion posts for the courses and use form letter responses in their grading of my assignment papers. I became so frustrated with the university that I created a Facebook page, entitled Stevens Henager College - Unbiased reviews. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stevens-Henager-College-Unbiased-reviews/355418927898408 When the administration of the Stevens Henager found out I published the Facebook page, their dean of students, David Cowsert, contacted me and threatened to expel me. When I told him to go ahead and do so and I would see him in federal court, he backed off and called me tour days later to offer me $10, 000 dollars to remove the Facebook page. I have no doubt that his administration is screaming at Facebook, but my page only links to comments from web sites such as this creditable web site.. I highly suggest to anyone thinking about enrolling at Stevens Henager College to run for the hills. Though they provide a cheap laptop for new students (on loan to students until they graduate) the cost of their tuition and their horrible education standards, is not worth it. I suggest to anyone needing a new laptop who is considering going to school, simply enroll in a school who will provide you money from you student loans, if applicable, to pay for a new laptop.
Comments United States Colleges and Universities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Apr, 2013 by   Helpy 0 Votes
If you have a complaint about a school it is so important that you go to their accrediting body, in this case it is ACCSC. Their address is below. You can post here however there are no consequences, unfortunately the people who watch over these schools do not take the time to read through these posts so it is a waste of time. Please take a few minutes to copy your complaints to a word document and mail to the address below.

Michael McComis Ed.D