logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Lottery Mobile Draw UK
1,820,000 Pound win, where did they get my number? Are they legit?
2. (28 mins ago)
GE Profile
Stay away
3. (40 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination
4. (55 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
5. (1 hr 1 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Rip off

SpiceWorld420.com
www.spiceworld420.com
Spiceworld420.com is a total ripoff site that CLAIMS to sell spice gold like products they call 'Galaxy Blends'. I placed a LARGE order a month and a half ago from this site. All excited to try their products (which are overpriced as it is!!!). This site claims they ship out same day and usually takes 2-3 days for arrival. Well, I waited a week and NOTHING. So, I emailed them, asking what's up. I patiently waited 3 days for a reply... NOTHING! So, I tried to find a phone # for them, but I guess they hide themselves from speaking to anyone on the phone since they probably know they are a rip off!! I emailed them again and waited again, this time for a week and no reply.

I finally got my attorney (my brother) to write them an official letter in regards to my order and not receiving it. Well, after about 4 days from when they received the letter, I received my products (if that's what you want to call them!!). No letter of apology or anything! the products were total crap!! They all looked the same, with different smells... who's this site kidding??? They sell dried basil and oregano!!! NOT WHAT THEY CLAIM TO SELL AT ALL!!!

Buyer beware!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jun, 2008 by   mike +1 Votes
Spiceworld420 is a completley legit site. I have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from them and always recieve nothing short of amazing service! I know many many many people agree with me. I am 100% possative spiceworld420 is trust worthy and many customers (REAL CUSTOMERS ANYWAY) agree with me. THIS SAME COMPLAINT WAS POSTED ON RIPOFFREPORTS.COM AND MANy YMANY MANY PEOPLE CONTRADICTED WHAT THIS INDIVIDUAL SAID AND DISAGREE! I assure you buyers. USE SPICEWORLD420.COM! They rock!

There products are amazing and customer service is excellent! ALWAYS on time if not early. PRODUCT SHIPS THE SAME DAY IF ORDERED BEFORE 4:00PM!!!

I actually just got a FREE sample from spiceworld420.com! What company does this!!!????? An AMZING one!

ALL PRICES HAVE SHIPPING ALREADY INCLUDED!
 17th of Jun, 2008 by   GrindCandy +1 Votes
Your crazy, So far wrong from the truth. i made 2 orders already recieved both faster then any internet site ever.

I have never had a problem with spice world. I have ordered from the company a few times and always got my products in 3-4 days. Not only that as soon as i place a order within a hour i get a response from the company with a tracking number. I have never ever experience this with ordering online before ever. If you have a guestion and email the owner you will get a response within a hour. Unless you ask at like 2a.m. Spice world always ship's via priority mail and not only that shipping is free.

YOUR CRAZY YOUR PROBALLY JUST A SOUR VENDOR.
 17th of Jun, 2008 by   Caleb -1 Votes
I am the web/graphic designer for SpiceWorld420. What this guy is saying is totally false and hes been posting this all over the web. I've been working with SpiceWorld420 since march and I do NOT get paid. The reason I work for this company for free is because it's built an excellent reputation for having the best service matched with the best products. 1000's of people order from this company and being a graphic designer, thought it would be a great place to get my work shown to the world. Since i've been with them i've seen hundreds of people thank the owner countless times for his wonderful service and lightning fast shipping. SpiceWorld420 has an army of loyal clients, not one may I add agree's with this schmuck here. The owner has repeatedly given out phone numbers to call if you have a problem and you have not once called. Before anyone listens to this guy Google SpiceWorld420 and see what you come up with...I guarantee you wont find any schmucks like this anywhere else in the world...
 17th of Jun, 2008 by   SlipperyKilla +1 Votes
No need to worry when ordering from Spice World! Great Company, Great products!!

I am a very dedicated customer of Spice World 420, I must say that they offer the best products around, and have the best customer service! For me (and many others) there is no need to shop elsewhere when it comes to these products.

You will never be let down with the service and if a problem ever did arise for some reason or another, the owner (Metal Melt Down) will get everything straightend out for you. So need to worry, this company is NOT A SCAM and WILL NOT rip you off!

I have placed many orders with Spice World 420 and have never NOT recieved my package. As a matter of fact, I ALWAYS recieve my orders very quickly and I wouldn't expect it any other way with Spice World 420. In conclusion, Spice World 420 is the best company around that I have ever dealt with and the best company around that I will continue business with!!
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   Hply +1 Votes
I wanted to comment here because I am a long time customer of SW, and a personal friend of the owner. I have NEVER had a better service from ANY online vendor like I've experienced here. He provides tracking numbers in minutes, same day shipping, and my orders are all in my mailbox within 2 days.

As for the claims regarding SW's products, again, couldn't be more untrue. His products are consistent - professionally pkg'd/labeled, and shipped with care.

I hope that no one doing research on this vendor believes for a minute that ANY of these claims could possibly be true... SW is the best, and aims to please his customer from the initial inquiries to the order arriving at your door. Not only that but I KNOW for a fact that IF there every was an issue with ANY order, he would resolve it quickly. So if the initial report was even a REAL customer (which I partially believe it was a competitor) than I think he has this vendor confused with someone else, or he's just confused altogether!!

DON'T LET THIS BRING YOU DOWN SpiceWorld420!!! You are phenomenal and the 1000000's of return customers prove just that!!
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   Tibeirious 0 Votes
Spice world 420 is good
All of spice world 420s wares are all top quality and do excatly what they are meant to do, the customer service of this company is some of the finest i have ever encountered while shopping online, the website gives hundreds of reviews for all products both good and bad in their forum, anyone who has the time to read can find the exact item they are looking for, and shipping is always super fast and super secure. I have been a satisfied customer for a while now and have never been disapointed, i will be a cutomer of Spice world 420 for a long time. 'if you don't like it you ain't tried it.'
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   Zontar 0 Votes
SPICEWORLD 420 IS AN EXCELLENT BUSINESS!

This report is obviously spurious. My dealings with Spiceworld 420 have always been entirely positive. This is an great company with great products. When you order online, they always quickly respond with a confirmation e-mail as well as a tracking number. My orders always have arrived within two or three days with exactly what I ordered. There is no scamming here, just a wonderful business with excellent service and fantastic products. I have never been disappointed and could not be more happy with Spiceworld 420.
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   Justsayhuh 0 Votes
For someone who is trying to defame the reputation of spiceworld, you sure are lazy. Exact same wording in your complaint? Do you even read the rebuttals or just constantly look for places to cut and past your poorly crafted complaint? Anyway, my 2 cents...My experience with spiceworld is top notch. They are my #1 site. Delivery times are amazingly fast, product is superb, service is out of this world.

If you are a competing vendor resorting to such underhanded tactics to gain business, I hope I find out which vendor you are. Because no matter what you may be selling, I will never buy from you. Businesses should try to get along and work together, accept the challenge of competition and offer something unique, something which your false complaint lacks. Please stop using this shameless tactic against spiceworld. Or you will be the one being contacted by a lawyer. Slander and defamation is a crime.
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   nltsaved 0 Votes
hello, this is i response to the rip off report done on spiceworld420.com. i have been a very happy customer for almost a year now. i have got what i have ordered every single time. i have spent over a thousand dollars with spiceworld420.com and the service has been top notch every time. my screen name is nltsaved. look it up and send me a pm anytime and i will be more than happy to chat with you about how GREAT the products are and how GREAT the SERVICE is. whoever left this bad report is a LIAR and needs to be exposed . jim the owner of spiceworld420.com has come through time and time and time again. every order has tracking # and there is also a log of every thing i have bought from spiceworld420.com if you would like to see it let me no i have the proof and so do all the other HAppy customers at spice world, come to think of it i have not read any negative things about spiceworld until now. contact me through the spice world 420
galaxy lounge and i will be able to prove to you if you have any doubts that you should doubt no longer!! i give spiceworld420.com a 10/10 for products and 10/10 for service and 10/10 for great deals . thank you spiceworld420 for everything and can not wait for more great products

nltsaved and i am out
 21st of Jun, 2008 by   Slipkn0t27 +1 Votes
I too am a dedicated Spiceworld customer..
Never once had ANY type of problemz with them ever..

I with most here.. This guy is probably a competing vendor or one of the forum memberz that got themselves banned in the past.. Either way he's full of kaka.. Spiceworld's productz and service are incredible..
 6th of Jul, 2008 by   new jersey defensive driving -1 Votes
I can't verify whether the above complaint is true but it is a true fact that all of the respondants above either work for SpiceWorld or receive gobs of free product to promote, defend, spam for the company so I wouldn't hold what they say as accurate.

SpiceWorld420 and Jim at spiceworld simply repackage other products like SPICE and dilute them to create their own blends. Jim and the Spiceworld army will be the end of the legal herb trade.
 1st of Aug, 2008 by   Brent +1 Votes
I have to disagree as well. Ive had nothing but fantastic service and fantastic products. Super fast shipping. Always fast with any questions. Just the best service all around. Whoever you are you are a liar.
 2nd of Aug, 2008 by   barry +1 Votes
I don't work for SW I am infact one of his very early customers and I do not get a discount or anything in the way of samples, anymore.
I can though vouch for his products, and, selection service. Super fast shipping, great customer service and all products are super fresh and lovely.

Negative reviews are clearly angry vendors, and shills.
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   Chris +1 Votes
The shipping is very fast and people rave about the customer service but what they forget is that its not free. You pay for this service and if I pay for it I expect it. The prices are very high and you will not EVER recieve anything for free from Spiceworld420. NEVER!! Also these Galaxy blends are so similiar to other products from other companies that I can barely tell the difference. I honestly believe they buy from another site add a few of thier own ingredients and repackage. Look around for the best deals because Spiceworld is not it. Also when you do email them the response is like 10 words long if even that. Plenty of other vendors that are WAY cheaper and just as reliable. They are not the best.
 30th of Aug, 2008 by   Angus -1 Votes
can the person who is flooding this thing stop, from what I can see, this is a scam.

Go fuck yourself. You ripped a person off, and now your covering your arse.

Dont buy spice420 from what I see. and Avoid spice gold direct, they're website is a fraud.
 14th of Sep, 2008 by   hellohello1891 +1 Votes
This guy is a total idiot. Spiceworld420 is the most legit site with legal herbs. Great prices and great customer service. Hes obviously lying. there is a number on the website and if you try and email him i guarentee an email back within the hour. dont let this dumb persons review stop you from ordering from this company. and if your skeptical, then just email jim for yourself or you can even call now, since he now his his number up there. thanks.
 17th of Sep, 2008 by   Alisha -1 Votes
I hope none of you are vendors or wholesalers. As a business owner, I would be completely ashamed to advertise this type of unprofessionalism (yes, thats a big word for some of you). I can tell you, up to this point I've done business with Jim at sw420. I have absolutely no reason to lie which way or the other. I can tell you that i've placed several orders, all of which ARE overpriced and the shipping has been an issue on one of those orders. I paid an extra $20 to ship priority, so that my customers would recieve it by the time I said they requested (priority is 2 days) (before the weekend), and yet my order never showed, until I tracked it down and personally called Jim. It is an inconveinence. It is hard at times to reach Jim via telephone and since we aren't modern enough to be equipped with a business computer it makes it very difficult to communicate, often. I researched my product tonight and found that I can buy it in bulk (over $2, 000 an order), and save over half of what i've been buying it for. They offer no price breaks, only samples, and only if you ask with a southern, sexy voice. I am not mad however that they're making their dollar where they can. After all, this is a game of profits and you don't get rich for selling your products for less, when feinds will pay more. Retailers need to "wisen" up and not blame the middle man, for something your own research can solve. I've just chosen to stop buying from them, so I can have a higher turnover rate, and thus a high profit margin, on a product that refuses to stay in stock. No sense in trash talk, that winds up making yourself sound ignorant. Play the game.
 5th of Oct, 2008 by   wipeout197 0 Votes
I have only ordered from spiceworld once, as I do think prices are a bit high, but my service was prompt and the product rocked my world. MY guess is the initial post about getting ripped off is in fact just a competitor.

In my opinion I think why Jim has so many returning customers and yet has some of the highest prices is merely based on his customer service. Think of it like walmart...sure you save a few bucks but the reality is you get treated like crap when you shop there. If you pay a little more you can actually get customer service plus the product...it is just a compromise some people make...but I am broke :
 5th of Oct, 2008 by   Alisha 0 Votes
I think their is a harsh reality when it comes to buying off the internet to begin with. There is always the risk of being screwed over, there is always a risk of customer service being less than par. I don't think the competition has time to bring their prices lower than Spiceworld 420, then trash talk Jim. Doesn't make sense. I am a previous buyer from Jim @ spiceworld and I can tell you (Jim if you're reading this) your customer service IS lacking. In this world of survival of the fittest you've got to differenciate yourself from your competitors. Usually the difference from a mom and pop shop and Walmart IS customer service. You've got to be cordial when you're stressed, you've got to negotiate when you've been found to have higher prices than your competitor... There should be no guidlines set in stone when trying to be the best. You can't say "if you don't like it, go somewhere else". On the internet that is less than 5 seconds away. The last time Jim called my store 10-04-08 he spoke to my empolyee as if she were a pee-on. In a business with less than 5 employees no one is a pee on and, word travels fast. He said he'd rather do business with my father than with myself. He should've realized while gaining repore, that when I'm in my father isn't, and won't be for several months. You burned a buying bridge because you got more sales over on my 63 yr. old father, and would rather wait it out for him. I also noticed my father didn't complain the last time he paid for priority shipping and didn't recieve it as timely. I requested samples to make up for the extra shipping I pd. For this, I've got a new connection to cheaper prices and a friendlier voice. His name is Dwayne, and he's with Spicegold Direct. You folks in the industry have a service to yield to our lovely customers trying to find a legal alternative. We don't have time to sling poo, only inform. If you are passionate about the cause and your profits you should consider handling your business slightly more professional in the fututre. We've been in business 30yrs. I can tell you from the 10 that i've worked there, your goal should be to eliminate the margin of unsatisfied customers, and rely on the satisfied ones to spread the word, thus increasing business. I'm not sure if Jim treats everyone like this or just my 3 times communicating. If you insist on giving business to someone who recieves this many complaints, by all means give him a try... but at least do your research on your other options. I always got my products, yes more expensive than what i've recently found, and no he's not an over the top nice man... You are free to make your own choice going into the sale knowing how someone has been to previous buyers (and yes, no sale of ours was under $2, 000- so he isnt biased on his attitude no matter the amount of the sale). Keeping that in mind, good luck!
 19th of Oct, 2008 by   Mikey -1 Votes
I have been a customer of Jim's for over 2 years now. I live in Oregon, but I receive my products in 2-3 days. 2 times in over two years my order took longer that 3 days. I do admit the prices are higher than the norm, but I feel secure when I order from him. I do not need to wonder if I got ripped off or how long it will take to receive my order. I have never been given free products. And I have tried other sites, yet after submitting this...I will be going to spice world and placing my order. Im sorry if the actual "real" complaints are infact valid, but in my dealings with Jim, I have never ben given anything except speedy and reliable service.

Avoid Work-At-Home Scams!