speedy pc pro

rip off

speedy pc pro
Katy, Texas
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Desktop Computers
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
My experience is similar to Katy from Texas, with the exception that now it is May 2013, and I am being billed for something that I tried and decided to opt out of the expensive service, after agreeing to pay for a onetime use of the software for $39.99. My problem is: right now I am being billed 2 months in roll for the same amount, and I am not even among their registered members, so who do I complain to in order to stop the billing, besides stopping the payment? When I applied for the free download, I was led to a service company in Tampa, FLA. There, a young man tried to sell me the expensive clean up package, that would save my computer from complete failure, which I was able to decline after, after a long very persuasive end of the world talk, I got a one time cleanup. I wrote to them disputing the charges, but got no reply.
 15th of May, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Run from this service for your life! I was shopping one night online for software that would keep my registry strait and my computer running good. I stumbled upon this Speedy PC Pro. I saw a rating that it was good and got the job done so I took the bait. I paid the $39.99 or whatever it was thinking that this would be all I would have too pay and I'd have the software I needed, WRONG!!! Once I paid, I was immediately hooked up with a high pressure salesman who net-op'ed into my computer showed me all these errors and told me that if I did not have these fixed at once my computer was going to crash for good. Keep in mind this is a brand new computer and my computer seemed to be running normal, with the exception of a few errors here and there typical of any Microsoft product. So against my better judgment I paid $180.00 for a tech to net-op into my computer where he spent the better part of FOUR HOURS poking around on my computer to allegedly "fix" all these problems. Well, 4 hrs later when he was done, I ran the software again and had MORE errors in my registry and my computer in general than I had before I paid the $180.00 to get these fixed by one of there IT specialists. I don't know what kind of scam these trolls are running but I immediately called them and demanded my money back. After being on hold repeatedly with them for over 30 minutes while they were "checking with their supervisors" they sent me an email with an official approval for a refund. TAKE MY ADVISE. SHOP AROUND THERE ARE GOOD PRODUCTS OUT THERE THAT WILL DO THE JOB THAT I NEEDED THIS SOFTWARE TO DO I JUST GOT IN TOO BIG OF A HURRY AND PAID THE PRICE FOR MY IMPATIENCE AND FLAGRANT STUPIDITY. RUN FROM THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR LIFE AND DO NOT LET THEM SELL YOU ANYTHING. ALL THIS IS A HIGH TECH WAY TO GET YOU THE UNWARY CONSUMER INTO A HIGH PRESSURE SALES TRAP. DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

Contact Us