logo

Posted: 2011-07-31 by    acumenraja

Cheating people

speakasiaonline
India
I joined as Panelist on 30 th Jan 2011, invested 11000 rupees, did all my surveys till date. I was promised that we can recover our capital in 70 days...but more than 7 months passed...when ever I send Cash request..."changing bank account...will inform you later"...when I asked the fellow who introduced me into this fraud Speakasiaonline.com insisting me to encash my credits either by re investing in my name by purchasing additional panels or introducing another innocent to this cheating beggars. More over I finished 48 surveys as on today...but when I check my credit it shows only 36. I think Company is not having any idea to distribute money ( survey income), instead they insists us to introduce another innocent or ourselves to reinvest 11000...hence Cash flow only ONE SIDE to company not to people like me who invests & do part time work by spending time on internet...
Future Panelists BEWARE...OF THIS CHEATING BEGGARS !!!

Raja
Comments India Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

4 Cheap Mosquito Repellants