logo

Nu Energy
Australia
Phone: 1300768225
www.nuenergy.com.au/
very bad customer service for both email and phone communications. expect no answer to your queries if you sign up for this company!!
Comments Australia Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of May, 2009 by   unsat -1 Votes
agreed. got a tiny receipt for my 2.5 grand deposit?!
 19th of Mar, 2010 by   very very very pissed 0 Votes
I have been trying since June last year to get something done by them. They originally lost my application and then the Federal Govt closed the rebate scheme. Eventhough they had my money before the cut off date (proving my mailed application arrived) they refused to argue the point with the Feds or honour the free offer. After many hours of interstate phone calls complaining, they reluctantly offered a deal. It is now nearly April (10 months since my application) and I still dont have a system and they are still holding onto my deposit money. Customer Service is disgraceful. I have 17 unanswered calls of failures to return calls.
 22nd of Dec, 2014 by   dshunter65 0 Votes
Yep they get a 0 out of 10 for customers service and handling warranty. I have 9 panels with large burn marks had to disconnect them from the system due to dangerous low Riso values. They came and inspected the installation and switched the dangerous panels back in after being told not to reconnect them. Their panel supplier has gone bust and they are not honouring their warranty on the panels and want me to purchase another 9 Chinese panels at $250 a panel. That's normal price for Chinese panels no discount nothing for the original panels that lasted less than 3 years.

How to Avoid Overdraft Fees