logo

AJ Interlinks
Fraud / False Promises
5. (23 mins ago)
shopon4u.com
Seller refused to help me and told that it wasn’t his responsibility

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Smokey MountainGetaways Complaints & Reviews - Over charged for a gifted upgrade

Smokey MountainGetaways Contacts & Informations

Smokey MountainGetaways

Posted: 2011-02-03 by    Algonmg

Over charged for a gifted upgrade

Smokey MountainGetaways
Smokey Mountain Getaways, at Gatlinburg Town Square in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, aka California Vacation, and MYSMGCLUB.COM, have refused to give me a full refund for all returned merchandise. They are not to be trusted in any of their dealings without a full disclosure of all expenses you may have incurred while in their hands. My opinion don't do it, !!! YOU WILL BE SORRY !!! Surprise I just received a fax with a copy of part of the contract that I didn't sign so someone else initialed it for them and they're going to try to hold me liable for it. I don't think that is going to go over very big in court if we have to go that far. I am not done with this mess yet. I just want you all to know that you should not except any gift from these people as it is not free. I wouldn't trust this company in any way after dealing with them this first time.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of May, 2011 by   Oldarmy1 0 Votes
I have an issue with Smokey Mountain Getaways as well and intend to pursue it as far as I can. I am dissatisfied with the representations they made, believe they were very misleading.
 20th of Jan, 2012 by   Lovebirds from SC 0 Votes
Did you ever get this issue resolved with Smokey Mountain Getaways? My husband and I regretfully fell for their sales pitch and we are very disappointed with the membership. They are refusing to give us a refund or cancel the membership. Please let me know how you came out. sherylbea2@yahoo.com
 20th of Feb, 2013 by   Frustrated3 0 Votes
I agree with this complaint this is just another way to sell timeshare look alikes. No one should ever buy a timeshare unless they have money to waste. Save your fees for maintenannce and take a vacation where you want to go not just where the timeshare plan has a place.
 26th of Jul, 2013 by   StupidCustomer 0 Votes
You are all correct. They have a pressurized environment and makes you sign a Waiver of Right to cancellation of the contract. The whole thing is a scam. How can you sell something for nothing? We paid a discounted rate of $10500 for a so-called membership to a website of "travel things" which you have to pay to use them. This is bad business!
 1st of Oct, 2013 by   ScubaSteve68 0 Votes
Has anyone taken this to the next level, ie suing them, class action lawsuit? I agree that their customer service is terrible and that they probably have no intention of providing any services. The availability and cost doesn't match up with what RCI has to offer. The experience I've had will keep me out of any future presentation of any kind.
 22nd of Jan, 2014 by   One-cent 0 Votes
If anyone is doing a class action suit, let me know. I would like to be included. Moneypenny63@gmail.com thanks
 22nd of Jan, 2014 by   One-cent 0 Votes
Is anyone using an attorney in this?

Time Running Out for Home Buyer Tax Credit