logo
search

Slimentia, Holbrook, New York Complaints & Reviews - After contacting them they credited my account for $74.95. Then they placed another $74.95 charge on my account.

Slimentia Contacts & Informations

Slimentia

Posted:

Dr Tinguely & Associates Research Group DTAR
1069 Main Street
Holbrook, New York
Phone: 888-848-1588
gohealthnow.com
On 8-26 my account was credited for $74.95 and then on 9-04 the $74.95 was charged again. I don't understand why because no additional product was received.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
The supplement is fraudulent in my opinion. 3 pills left me with a facial, itching rash and swelling in my ears and neck. enough said. RG, CT
 30th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
obviously since you havent diviulged the content of your conversation with them i can only guess that you did not request them to stop debiting your account and instruct them to completely cancel the account. So i will say that this is your ineptness which caused you your issues with them.

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arrowhead Roofing
Their services are awful and not recommended
2. (7 mins ago)
Honolulu Towing Inc
Rude rep and they stole some stuff from me
3. (8 mins ago)
www.betterfx.co.uk
They haven’t provided any precise info about the exchange rate
4. (15 mins ago)