logo

Posted: 2012-09-10 by    scammedbysbc

SCAMMED

Texas
Phone: 817-479-9198
I joined Skinny Body Care and I lost so much money. I lost over $25, 000.00 and counting. I was promised by people like Ben Glinsky (OWNER), Wendy Royer (His Assistant), Eric Carten, Nate Bianco (Right Hand Person), Tim Miller (Right Hand Person to Ben), Steve Anderson Right Hand Person to Ben) and many more people that I would make NO LESS than $1618.50 per month and after a year I would make NO LESS than $10, 000.00 per month. I don't have to enroll one single person. They say this on their conference calls every night, which is another LIE. It is not true. I enrolled close to 75 to 100 people in my group and everyone that I personally enrolled and signed up, has all dropped out because Skinny Body Care is one of the BIGGEST SCAMS of this CENTURY. Also my up line is all gone too. They all agreed that Skinny Body Care is a SCAM, and they did not want not part of it and once there is a Class Action Lawsuit I am sure people will get their money back. Also the Skinny Fiber is really not all that. This product can be bought in any major vitiam store nation wide. Again do not become another victim of Skinny Body Care. These people owe everyone their money back. People also need to know that this Skinny Fiber product does not really work like they say it does. I did take the pills, and it is ONLY MIND OVER MATTER. It did not prevent me from eating more. So don't be fooled by these people or this company. Once everyone knows, I am sure no one else will be buying from these con artist any longer.

Skinny Body Care Skinny Body Care Skinny Body Care Skinny Body Care Skinny Body Care Skinny Body Care Skinny Body Care

Comments United States Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Skinny Body Care complaints
Skinny Body Care - info

Comments

12th of Oct, 2012 by   meridith3345 +1 Votes
I have had nothing but positive experience with this company and product and have never heard any of the leaders say anyone would make no less than $1618 a month or $10, 000 per month. This is a business and it is obvious that in any business, you have to work to make money. It doesn't happen automatically. No need for this ridiculous complaint.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   SBC4LIFE +4 Votes
What a joke. I am "Tim": Miller so get your facts straight when using my name and image. Why not tell us who you are so I can check the record. I am NO assistance to anyone and am a rep like anyone else. Here is a video of my first few moths in SBC. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8-4KGPcv7A
If anyone has questions contact me directly:
Tim Miller
www.winwithtim.com
You can take a free tour at www.winwithtim.com
 13th of Oct, 2012 by   sbcscam -1 Votes
Skinny Body Care is a SCAM. Do not waste your money getting involved in this so called Get Rich Quick Business. Everyone from Ben Glinsky, Tim Miller, Wendy Bongalis Royer, Steve Anderson, Eric Carten and Nate Bianco. There are many more people who are involved in this scam. Everyone will go down with this company. This company is not a legit company. They have a F RATING with the BBB. Do not do business with this company. My wife and I both lost money with this company. All of our friends and family lost money from these scam artist. Yes they will all tell you you will make no less than $1618.50 per month with out doing anything or enrolling a single person. Come on people get real. That is called FALSE ADVERTISING. That is called a SCAM. Skinny Body Care is the BIGGEST SCAM of all. There are a number of complaints against this Home Based Business. Again DO NOT get SCAMMED like everyone else did. You will not make the money like they tell you will. This compalint is real. The people like Ben Glinsky, Tim Miller, Steve Anderson, Wendy Bongalis Royer, Eric Carten and Nate Bianco will all LIE to you. Here are their numbers and you can complain to them..Steve Anderson- 817-575-9895, Steve Anderson- 718-213-7010, Wendy Bongalis Royer- 440-725-6887 & 440-549-0371, Eric Carten 404-955-7259, Nate Bianco- 330-637-2237 Ben has changed his number too many times.

This Business is not BBB Accredited
(817) 479-9198
341 W 6100 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84107-6991
On a scale of A+ to F Rating BBB Ratings System Overview F
 13th of Oct, 2012 by   SBC4LIFE +1 Votes
Get rich quick? Is that what you thought this was before joining or thinking you could do nothing and make a lot of money. Why are you hiding behind your name. I have been with SBC for over 19 months solid and full-time. In the industry 23 years. Your ranting is obvious you got involved and failed. You can always spot a looser on these boards that want a hand-out. Anyone wanting the facts be sure and call me direct. I don't need to hide..LOL.

15th of Oct, 2012 by   SBCVictim -4 Votes
Skinny Body Care is exactly what everybody is talking about and it is what it is.. Skinny Body Care is nothing but the New so called Weight Loss Scam!! Tim, Wendy, Steve, Ben, Nate, Eric and everyone else are all con artist. They can not get real jobs. No one will hire them. Also Tim Millers Phone Number is 817-575-9895. He is one of the head con artist that runs Skinny Body Care. Skinny Body Care does have a F Rating with the BBB. We never did a real background check on Skinny Body Care before we signed up. We lost so much money just like everyone else out there. I feel everyone needs to drop out of Skinny Body Care. Once that is complete then I am sure the lavish life styles that Tim, Wendy, Ben, Eric, Steve, and Nate will all go away. I am sure that these con artist already have another scam that they are all working on right now, so when Skinny Body Care does fold and CLOSE for good, they will be scamming thousands of others out there all over the world. Yes it is all true they all said you can sit there and not enroll a single sole and still collect $1618.50 per month. That is BULL. I was with this company for over 18 months and never seen any big money. Again get out now. Also if you did not sign up, DON'T. You wil be scammed by this company and these people will scam you. Ben, Tim, Steve, Nate, Eric and Wendy are all scam artist and con artist. Good thing that their phone numbers are listed in this complaint form so everyone can start calling and complaining to them. We were smart, my whole entire group and I got out when we did. We did not see any future with this scam artist & all of these con artist people. Tim, Steve, Wendy, Ben, Eric, and Nate you can get a job at the small buy here pay here car lots. That's where all the con artist work.
 1st of Dec, 2012 by   bunny boo boo -3 Votes
The ingredients that work in Skinny Body is glucomannon. You can buy that in any vitamin store for $13 bucks instead of paying Ben Glinsky 70 for the same thing. I will like to mention that these top leaders make money on marketing scams from desperate people who are trying to succeed with this business. Wendy make money with guarnteed leads. Tim miller always suggesting things that don't work and posting his affiliate link for it, and Eric had a bogus co-op billboard advertising that cost hundreds and no one got any leads. That billboard was fake. he pocketed that money. all this company is a real life pyramid. if you like Skinny Body pills go to vitamin shop and by glucomannom for less than 13 bucks it works exactly the same.
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   SBCROX +2 Votes
Obviously those who are complaining this is a scam were too lazy to get off their butts and do the work that it requires to earn money with SBC. I'm sure they will be complaining about the next business they get involved in and don't make money cause they're too lazy to work. SBC is not a scam. I have been with the company for 2 years now and I work part time yet I am able to quit my full time job at any time I choose. WHY? Because I am patient, I am building my business. I am not waiting for people to join while I sit on my ever shrinking ass and do nothing. The product works - you cannot buy this combination in any vitamin store. So please stop your disgruntled comments because you were too lazy to make this business work. I have no doubt you are collecting your welfare check each month because you're too lazy to get off your ass and work!!!
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   DiamondLeader +5 Votes
I have never been in network marketing before I joined this company. I personally know most of the people that you are so blatantly misrepresenting and have found them all to be trustworthy people. I myself have been on company calls and I have never heard the claims that you are spouting. I have a successful business and get a very healthy weekly check and monthly bonus... It is work. I have never had anyone tell me any different. You must not have much to do with your time... maybe you should have worked your business instead of expecting to get rich sitting on your ass.
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   kyle folds +6 Votes
I really dont understand the dollar amounts the original poster is commenting about. To be a distributor cost $10 one time fee and just buy one bottle of product a month at under $50, that is it. Without working hard I earn more than that a week. And the product works too. Want proof? See me on facebook www.facebook.com/kyle.folds.9 look at my pictures. There is no way you lost $25, 000 on Skinny Body Care. And glucomannon is one of many all natural ingredients in Skinny Fiber
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   kyle folds +5 Votes
Correction: product is under $60 not $50 sorry. And I challenge the complainers to be open and use their real names.
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   hate sbc 0 Votes
sbcscam can u send me some more info on all this?I would like to get out before its that bad with me.Please send me info.how to get out.
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   tina gootee -1 Votes
unbelievable...how could you lose money, it's 10.00 to start and you purchase 1 bottle a month for commisions...I make my bottle purchase in a day...YOU CAN NOT SIT ON YOUR ASS AND WAIT FOR THE MONEY.. Nowhere does that happen..Your right, SBC doesn't work, WHEN YOU DON"T WORK IT!!! Like Kyle, come and see me at www.facebook.com/groups/tinasweightlosssupport and see my results from this product you claim "is a scam" my life has changed and I am in less pain than I have ever been...Honestly, I think you did find a job that you didn't have to work at...Whichever company is paying you to call others scams...No matter what company your in there are gonna be bad reviews and great reviews..Which are most likely written by the competition...and where did you come up with 25, 000 lost..like i said the ONLY requirement is 1 bottle purchase a month and you were in for 18 months..that's 1, 170.00. Come on...let's be realistic...Those people are real people and they have better things to do than to scam people out of their money...They have done nothing but help me earn money and give us the tools and resources to do so...But hey, thanks for your rediculous, unconfirmable concern.
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   Christa Hawkins +4 Votes
I can't believe you are sitting here faulting others for you lack of motivation! In no job when you start will you make a lot of money! You have to build your team, build your support within your groups! I work full time and do Skinny Body Care on the side and I make a decent amount of money. Where else can you be able to be at home with your family and make money? I have been on the calls and they don not say what you are saying about the pay. They say that if you put the effort into it this is what you could be making! Obviously you have never had a home business before! I have only been with the company for 4 months but I will never give up on Skinny Fiber or the company! Get over yourself and remember you have to put forth the effort to make it work! Think outside the box and promote your business! You really should post who you are cause I'm sure they would all love to know who you are! You can't blame the company for your faults! PLUS I was on Glucomannan alone for a year and had no results! UNTIL I got Skinny Fiber and started seeing the results! Stop bashing the company and grow up and take responsibility for your own actions!
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   MARLENE PLETCHER +5 Votes
I think you are all crazy skinnybodycare is not a scam at all I was never told I would make that much when I signed up we tell everyone its not a get rich and its not a magic pill you get out of the business what you put into it. so if you really thought that much money was just going to fall in your lap WITHOUT doing anything then you were out of your mind. but stop blaming everyone else when it was you that thought you would make money without lifting a finger what world do you live in REALLY!!!I l LOVE SKINNYBODYCARE AND SKINNY FIBER I TOTALY STAND BEHIND THE PRODUCT AND COMPANY
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   SBCROX  Best Advice +7 Votes
Ummmmm, to "hatesbc" - if you don't like it stop buying your autoship - it's really that simple. It's not like you're in SBC jail
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   Nicole Dhaene +5 Votes
I have only been with the SBC for one month and I have made more money in one month then I ever did with IT WORKS, HERB A LIFE, WW, and so on...and I am getting healthy and so are my friends and family! I think who ever you are you are a coward and you are hiding behind your name and wont tell anyone who you are that takes a BIG PERSON! I can also say YOU ARE FUNNY when you say you lost thousands I invested nothing but $10 to join I didnt even pay for my bottle! I found 5 friends to join me and it made my bottle free so for $10 I am loosing weight, inchs and feeling better...HOW IS THAT A SCAM! your an IDIOT! As far as the F rating by the BBB well here is a link explaining why, it is not for being a bad company it is because they are not registered with the BBB yet and DO NOT have to be they have 2 negative complaints in 2 yrs GIVE ME A BREAK that was again probably from some idiot like you that didnt want to take a minute to explain the product and gave up! GET AS LIFE and leave those alone who have finally found a WONDERFUL ONE WITH SBC .http://www.bbb.org/business-reviews/ratings/
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   Nicole Dhaene +6 Votes
oh and by the way this is not working?... THEN WHAT IS IT? this is not mind over matter 100% it is a wonderful product that works and a small amount is setting your MIND and body to get to your goal!

12th of Jan, 2013 by   Tina1981 +5 Votes
I have never been told I was guaranteed any certain amount of money, I have been told the potential is there true. My autoship is 65 and some change with shipping a month, 10 sign up fee but they give 8 of that back, so come on how in the world are you supposed to have lost 25, 000? If all you did was sign up and sit on your behind without having the belief in yourself and the motivation to change your life then you have nobody to blame but yourself and failed at this like you will everything in your life until you decide to change your attitude and mindset. If you do not LOVE doing this you won't succeed like some of the others. I love more than just the money, I love helping people. Oh and by the way if you had a 100 people signed up directly under you, you would have made a decent part time income just from their autoship. It is BY FAR the best weight loss product I have EVER used and I am 31 years old. There is no such thing as a miracle pill, you can take whatever pill you want but if you're still eating McDonalds and supersized portions everyday it will do absolutely no good. Skinny Fiber does curb appetite and for me it even curbs my cravings for junk but if I choose not to listen to my body and eat beyond the point that I am full then that is me NOT doing MY job not skinny fiber. You have to commit to the business side of it for it to work for you and you have to commit to the weight loss side as well.
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   bunny boo boo +1 Votes
Obviously, Wendy instructed her puppets to come on here and defend SBC and badmouth the complainers. You all are big fat liars!
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   SBCROX 0 Votes
I am no ones puppet and I am not a liar. Tell me who you are and I will be happy to show you my income Bunny Boo Boo

WFTV Todd Ulrich Online Job Investigation